Today I am so pleased to welcome Sean Michael to Joyfully Jay. Sean is here as part of the Coastal Magic Convention Blog Tour and has come to talk to us about a new release, Blowing Smoke. Sean has also brought along a copy to give away. Please join me in giving Sean a big welcome!
February 2016 I attended the Coastal Magic Convention in Florida. It was my first every con and I was so nervous. I shouldn’t have been. Everyone, from readers to bloggers to other authors were so very nice and I wound up having a fabulous time.
So it was a no brainer for me to sign up to participate again in 2017. I’m looking forward to it. I think I’m going to enjoy it even more this year. Now I just have to hope that the weather gods are as good to me as they were for last year’s and don’t make my flights get delayed or cancelled. Look for me there – I’ll be the one with the grey hat with a tie dyed heart on it.
Today I’m sharing my brand new paranormal romance with you. Blowing Smoke was one of those that was originally for a submission call, but as I approached the deadline and the word count they were looking for, it became clear that the story was not even close to being finished. In fact, the characters had only just come together and they had a whole lot to explore. For you see, one of them is a dragon shifter. And you can’t just lay that on the human character and then go, okay, story is done now, thanks, bye. Nope, this story desperately needed to be a novel. So I didn’t get anything handed in for that particular call, but instead, I have a brand new novel that features a dragon! And it has a fantastic cover too!
Do dragons have soul mates?
Brinley Adams is pleased to get a job as assistant to elusive and reclusive billionaire Lindrom Drage. That the job requires him to live in the man’s home in the country is only a bonus. While he’s not exactly running away, he’s trying to leave behind a crazy, stalking ex, and Drage’s isolated home might be just the place to hide.
Lindrom Drage, known at home as Dragon, just wants an assistant who works out for longer than a month or two. He’s already gone through several in the last year, and he wants someone who can do the job and put up with his refusal to deal with anything that takes him out of his home. But when he meets Brin, he suddenly wants so much more than just a work assistant.
Brin feels the pull between them as strongly as Dragon does, but Brin doesn’t know Dragon’s true secret – the man is actually a dragon and he believes that Brin is his mate. The trick is going to be convincing Brin that neither of them is crazy, and that not only are dragons real, so are soul mates.
Blowing Smoke is out on August 1, but you can preorder it now: https://www.allromanceebooks.com/product-blowingsmoke-2066921-147.html
Best-selling author Sean Michael is a maple leaf–loving Canadian who spends hours hiding out in used book stores. With far more ideas than time, Sean keeps several documents open at all times. From romance to fantasy, paranormal and sci-fi, Sean is limited only by the need for sleep—and the periodic Beaver Tail.
Sean fantasizes about one day retiring on a secluded island populated entirely by horseshoe crabs after inventing a brain-to-computer dictation system. Until then, Sean will continue to write the old-fashioned way.
Sean on the web:
- WEBSITE: http://www.seanmichaelwrites.com
- BLOG: http://seanmichaelwrites.blogspot.ca
- FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/SeanMichaelWrites/
- TWITTER: seanmichael09
Sean has brought a copy of Blowing Smoke to give away to one lucky reader. Just leave a comment at the end of the post to enter. The contest ends on Tuesday, August 2nd at 11:59 pm EST.
- By entering the giveaway, you’re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- Winners will be selected by random number. No purchase necessary to win. The number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
- If you win, you must respond to my email within 48 hours or another winner may be chosen. Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from Joyfully Jay.
- Winners may be announced on the blog following the contest. By entering the contest you are agreeing to allow your name to be posted and promoted as the contest winner by Joyfully Jay.
- Prizes will be distributed following the giveaway either by Joyfully Jay or the person/organization donating the prize.
- All book prizes are in electronic format unless otherwise specified.
- By entering you are agreeing to hold Joyfully Jay harmless if the prize or giveaway in some way negatively impacts the winner.
- Readers may only enter once for each contest. Duplicate entries for the same giveaway will be ignored. In the event of technical problems with the blog during the contest, every effort will be made to extend the contest deadline to allow for additional entries.
- Void where prohibited by law.