The summer is starting to wind down here for us. The girls go back to school next week and we are already starting to look toward fall. I am sad to see it end; we had such a wonderful summer with some fabulous trips, but also some amazing family time. It’s nice to remember how much you enjoy your kids. Sometimes in the bustle of the school year we get so focused on homework and things we need to get done and you don’t always get to appreciate how awesome your family is.
I am getting one last treat with a few days at the beach this week. My in-laws are there for the week, so I am going to visit with my younger daughter (older one is already back at field hockey practice for high school).
On blog news, last week I posted the list of all our amazing prizes being offered up for our Reading Challenge Month. We have some incredible sponsors and they are providing lots of great goodies for folks who join in for Challenge Month. So if you missed it, be sure to check out the prize post and the introduction to the event.
Here is what we have planned this week:
- Review: Inherent Gifts by Alicia Cameron (Sue)
- Review: Caged Angel by Jeff Erno (Michelle)
- Guest Post: Coastal Magic Blog Tour with Damon Suede
- Review: In the Twist by L.A. Stockman (Kenna)
- Review: Custom Fit by Josephine Myles (Jay)
- Excerpt and Giveaway: In the Twist by L.A. Stockman
- Review: Volatile by Avylinn Winter (Michelle)
- Review: Stranger in Black by Devon Rhodes (Veronica)
- Review: The God in Flight by Laura Argiri (Camille)
- Review: Keeping Karma by Tory Temple (Michelle)
- Except: Everyday History by Alice Archer
- Review: A Summer’s Day Anthology (Kirsty)
- Review: Treasure Trail by Nicole Dennis (Kenna)
- Guest Post: Custom Fit by Josephine Myles
- Review: Inherent Risk by Alicia Cameron (Sue)
- Review: Dirty Talk by Joey Jameson (Michelle)