Today I am so pleased to welcome Caraway Carter to Joyfully Jay as part of the GRL Blog Tour. Caraway has come to talk to us about his upcoming release, 7 With 1 Blow. He has also brought along a great giveaway. Please join me in giving Caraway a big welcome!
My pen name is my Renaissance Faire family name, so it’s something I answer to readily. The only issue I have is that I never practiced my autograph first, so it’s currently a work in progress. Trust me, no two will be alike.
This is my second year attending GRL, and I have many fond memories of San Diego. This time I’m attending as a supporting author and yes, I’m a little scared. Please stop by my table at the author lounges, I will make you laugh, it’s a promise. Or, I’ll be glad to give you a hug anytime you need one. I’m pretty well known for my hugs and odd sense of humor.
My book, 7 With 1 Blow, is coming out on October, 21st, just in time for the convention. The ebook is available for pre-order now, and the paperback will be available for preorder on August 21st. This book takes my writing in a new direction, and it excites me every time I check it out.
The book is a retelling of The Brave Little Tailor. I have to tell you, it is my absolute least favorite fairy tale ever. The main reason is that the main character gets away with lying and cheating, and he still gets everything he wanted in the end. I didn’t like that moral, so I took it in a different direction – and turned The Brave Little Tailor into a modern BDSM tale of redemption.
Be sure to check out the blurb, exclusive excerpt and unique contest I’ve offered below. And I look forward to meeting you if we are new to each other and rekindling old friendships as well.
Mistress Joan turned the final page and finished, “… now you know why I am one, and why I’ll never be anything else.”
Several people in the room shuffled their feet uncomfortably. Mistress Joan seated herself, took a sip of her coffee, and then fixed one of them with the ice-blue glare that had so recently shaken the boy.
“Well. This is fascinating. Mr. Cole, do you have any thoughts on this? Because as I’m sure you must know, we’re all dreadfully interested in them.” Her eyebrow arched as her eyes continued to chill to a glacial state. Around the table, others looked at Cole as well.
He couldn’t meet her eyes. In that moment, he looked like a boy himself—as indeed he had been, under her supervision, when the Cadre had taken him down just as they had recently taken down Taylor.
When Taylor Little, who styles himself “Dom Seven,” is unwillingly taken into custody by the Birch Grove Cadre, he is put between a rock and a hard place. Either he will go to jail for his abuses against the local BDSM community, or he will accept retraining from the bottom up, learning to be a slave before he ever lays a flogger on another human being again.
In this tale of redemption, Taylor must face his demons as he learns to accept his status with mouth, mind, and heart.
WARNING: This story contains scenes of sexual intimacy and BDSM.
- Publisher: http://www.beatentrackpublishing.com/?n1=publications&id=230
- All Romance Ebooks: https://www.allromanceebooks.com/product-7with1blow-2077397-354.html
- Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/7-1-Blow-Caraway-Carter-ebook/dp/B01IWVBL42/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1470985354&sr=1-1&keywords=7+with+1+blow
- Amazon UK: https://www.amazon.co.uk/7-1-Blow-Caraway-Carter-ebook/dp/B01IWVBL42/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1470985396&sr=8-3&keywords=7+With+1+Blow
Caraway Carter has worn numerous hats. He’s been a furniture salesman, a dresser, a costumer, an actor/waiter, a rabble rouser, a poet and most recently a writer. He married his husband on Halloween and they are the loving parents of a loving cat, named Molly. He loves words and stringing them together, he loves sex and sexy men. He loves seeing how far his muse will take him and he’s looking forward to entertaining you.
I’m working at getting a backlist, and I’d love to make you a character in one my future works. Leave a comment on this post and the winner will chat with me, either online or at GRL and we’ll figure out who you’ll be in a story. You could be exactly you, a version of you or a dream of you. But, I’ll put you in one of my upcoming books.
The contest ends on Wednesday, August 24th at 11:59 PM ET.
- By entering the giveaway, you’re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- Winners will be selected by random number. No purchase necessary to win. The number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
- If you win, you must respond to my email within 48 hours or another winner may be chosen. Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from Joyfully Jay.
- Winners may be announced on the blog following the contest. By entering the contest you are agreeing to allow your name to be posted and promoted as the contest winner by Joyfully Jay.
- Prizes will be distributed following the giveaway either by Joyfully Jay or the person/organization donating the prize.
- All book prizes are in electronic format unless otherwise specified.
- By entering you are agreeing to hold Joyfully Jay harmless if the prize or giveaway in some way negatively impacts the winner.
- Readers may only enter once for each contest. Duplicate entries for the same giveaway will be ignored. In the event of technical problems with the blog during the contest, every effort will be made to extend the contest deadline to allow for additional entries.
- Void where prohibited by law.