Hello everyone! Today we are wrapping up the first week of our month-long Reading Challenge Month. This week is Around the World Challenge Week and we have been reading books set in countries other than our own.
You guys can play along with this event in two ways. First off, you can leave a comment on any of this week’s challenge week reviews and earn one entry point for each. And second, if you read along with your own challenge book, you can tell us all about it here in the comments of this post and get 10 contest entries. So if you comment on all the posts and do a mini-review, you can earn mega entries!
Updated to add: Since the site was down for much of Friday due to technical difficulties, the deadline for entering for the Around the World Week contest is now Monday, September 19th at 11:59 pm ET.
This week’s prizes are sponsored by Riptide Publishing! They are giving away an amazing prize!
Riptide is giving away paperback ARCs, so our lucky winner will get some of these books way before they are even published! Books include:
- Bounty: The Complete Series by Christine d’Abo
- What Remains by Garrett Leigh
- Assassins: Discord by Erica Cameron
- Shatterproof by Xen Sanders,
- Can’t Hide From Me by Cordelia Kingsbridge, October 3
- Wolf’s Clothing by E.J, Russell, October 10
- Friendly Fire by Cari Z, October 17
- Change of Address by Jordan S. Brock, October 24
- Queer and the Restless by Kris Ripper, October 31
- Interborough by Santino Hassell, Oct 24
- Hotline by Quinn Anderson, Oct 31
(Note: Riptide isn’t able to mail the paperbacks internationally, so an international winner will receive ebook copies of these books at the time of release instead)
Every entry this (and every) week also enters you for our grand prize that will be selected at the end of the month. Dreamspinner is giving away a Kindle Fire filled with all of their summer releases from 2016! So lots of awesome books, plus a new Kindle to read them on!
Ok, before we get too far, some things you may need to know:
- All the contest details and rules are in this post or at least linked from here
- This week’s deadline to leave comments on our reviews, or your mini review of your own book here on this post, is Sunday night. All entries will be tallied at that time and the Week 2 winner announced. All entries will also carry over for the grand prize at the end of the month.
- If you read along your own challenge book this week, leave your mini review here on this wrap up post.
- And if you missed the chance to leave any comments, here is quick recap of the books we read this week:
- Blood & Milk by N.R. Walker
- Rented Heart by Garrett Leigh
- Fun with Dick and Shane by Gillibran Brown
- I See You by Susan Reeves
- Yakuza Pride by H.J. Brues
- Tackling the Issue by Ken Mooney
- Triad Blood by ‘Nathan Burgoine
- The Last Concubine by Catt Ford
- Unexpected Mate by Toni Griffin
- More Than Anything by T.T. Kove
Thank you so much to everyone who has been participating all week! Don’t forget to leave your comments and your mini reviews for a chance to win!