Hi gang! Hope you all had a great week!
This week we celebrated Around the World Week for our Reading Challenge Month. This was a new theme for us to try this year and I really had a lot of fun with it! I hope you all did as well!
There is still time to leave a comment on one of our review posts or leave your own mini review if you read along. Due to some wtf-ery with my site host, the server that hosts my blog was down much of Friday, so we have extended the deadline to enter until tomorrow night, instead of tonight. Thank you for all your patience with the site being down on what of course was one of the worst possible days!
This week we are moving into New-to-Me Author Week! Check back this afternoon for the kick off post with all the details on prizes and what we are reviewing this week!
And last thing, I opened up my 2017 advertising calendar last week. The response was amazing (thank you all so much) and we do have some categories that are already sold out. So if you are interested in advertising with me next year, let me know so I can get you booked.
Ok, here is what we have planned this week…
- Review: Pictures of You by Leta Blake (Jay)
- Review: Power Bottom? by Rowan MacAllister (Michelle)
- Guest Post: Into You by Jay Northcote
- Review: The Red Thread by Bryan Ellis (Sue)
- Review: Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe by Benjamin Alire Saenz (Camille)
- Review: Hell Cop by Astrid Amara, Ginn Hale, and Nicole Kimberling (Kris)
- Review: Overexposed by Megan Erickson (Jay)
- Review: Shiver by Jocelynn Drake and Rinda Elliott (Michelle)
- Review: Commitment Ranch by B.A. Tortuga (Kenna)
- GRL Blog Tour with Lane Hayes
- Review: Launch the Hunt by Mia West (Kris)
- Review: His Premier by Jessie G (Jay)
- Review: Just a Bit Ruthless by Alessandra Hazard (Sue)
- Audiobook Review: A Forced Silence by Cate Ashwood (Jay)
- Review: Bought by R. Phoenix (Kirsty)
- Guest Post: Bitterwood by Rowan Speedwell
- Review: Runaway Omega by E.J. Waugh (Kenna)
- Review: Into the Blue by Pene Henson (Michelle)
- Review: Bat’s Children by Sylvia A. Winters (Camille)
- Review: Bitterwood by Rowan Speedwell (Veronica)
- Guest Post: Say it Right by A.M. Arthur
- Review: Pride and Joey by Devon Rhodes (Kris)
- New-to-Me Author Week Wrap Up and Giveaway
- Review: Lost in the Echo by Jack L. Pyke (Jay)
- Review: Liminality by L.C. Davis (Michelle)
- Guest Post: Weight of the World by Devon McCormack and Riley Hart
- Review: Home and Away by Samantha Wayland (Sammy)