Today I am so pleased to welcome C.S. Poe to Joyfully Jay. C.S. has come to talk to us about her latest release, The Mystery of Nevermore. She has also brought along a really cool giveaway. Please join me in giving her a big welcome!
Thank you Joyfully Jay for having me, and welcome to the fourth stop on The Mystery of Nevermore blog tour! I’m C.S. Poe and I’m introducing you to the remaining cast of my debut novel. The Mystery of Nevermore, the first book in the Snow & Winter series, is about a colorblind antique dealer and a homicide detective in New York City, brought together by murders that echo the writing of Edgar Allan Poe. The Snow & Winter series is full of mystery, intrigue, and true love between two unlikely men. Follow the tour every day for a new character, and don’t forget to join the giveaway below!
Name: Quinn Lancaster
Occupation: NYPD homicide detective
Weapon of Choice: Cigarillo
Quote: “Who found the body part?”
Name: William Snow
Occupation: Retired instructor of American literature
Weapon of Choice: Hemingway and Faulkner
Quote: “Whiskey before eleven?”
August 29th – Love Bytes Reviews
August 30th – The Novel Approach
August 31st – Prism Book Alliance
September 1st – Joyfully Jay
September 2nd – Sinfully MM Book Reviews
Artwork by Lex Chase, 2016
It’s Christmas, and all Sebastian Snow wants is for his business to make money and to save his floundering relationship with CSU detective, Neil Millett. But when Snow’s Antique Emporium is broken into and a heart is found under the floorboards, Sebastian can’t let the mystery rest.
He soon finds himself caught up in murder investigations that echo the macabre stories of Edgar Allan Poe. To make matters worse, Sebastian’s sleuthing is causing his relationship with Neil to crumble, while at the same time he’s falling hard for the lead detective on the case, Calvin Winter. Sebastian and Calvin must work together to unravel the mystery behind the killings, despite the mounting danger and sexual tension, before Sebastian becomes the next victim.
In the end, Sebastian only wants to get out of this mess alive, and live happily ever after with Calvin.
C.S. Poe is an author of gay mystery, romance, and paranormal books.
She is a reluctant mover and has called many places home in her lifetime. C.S. has lived in New York City, Key West, and Ibaraki, Japan, to name a few. She misses the cleanliness, convenience, and limited edition gachapon of Japan, but she was never very good at riding bikes to get around.
She has an affinity for all things cute and colorful, and a major weakness for toys. C.S. is an avid fan of coffee, reading, and cats. She’s rescued three cats, including one found in a drain pipe in Japan who flew back to the States with her. Zak, Milo, and Kasper do their best on a daily basis to sidetrack her from work.
C.S. Poe can be followed on her website, which also has links to her Goodreads and social media pages. She can also be followed via her e-mail newsletter on the website.
C.S. has brought a Edgar Allen Poe figure to give away to one lucky reader. Just follow the link below to enter.
- By entering the giveaway, you’re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- Winners will be selected by random number. No purchase necessary to win. The number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
- If you win, you must respond to my email within 48 hours or another winner may be chosen. Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from Joyfully Jay.
- Winners may be announced on the blog following the contest. By entering the contest you are agreeing to allow your name to be posted and promoted as the contest winner by Joyfully Jay.
- Prizes will be distributed following the giveaway either by Joyfully Jay or the person/organization donating the prize.
- All book prizes are in electronic format unless otherwise specified.
- By entering you are agreeing to hold Joyfully Jay harmless if the prize or giveaway in some way negatively impacts the winner.
- Readers may only enter once for each contest. Duplicate entries for the same giveaway will be ignored. In the event of technical problems with the blog during the contest, every effort will be made to extend the contest deadline to allow for additional entries.
- Void where prohibited by law.