Hi everyone! I can’t believe we are heading into the final week of our Reading Challenge Month! The time has flown so fast! This week we are wrapping things up with Genre Week! The challenge is to pick a book in a genre that you don’t usually read. This doesn’t have to be NEVER read, but I think all of us tend to gravitate to some and shy away from others. So this week is about pushing our boundaries a bit and trying something a little out of our normal wheelhouse. Last year we had lots of folks (including myself) find some wonderful books, so hopefully that will hold true this year as well.
This week is sponsored by Less Than Three Press. They are giving away three book bundles in three different genres. And the prizes are all paperbacks! There will be three winners and based on the order names are drawn, I will let the winners select their bundle. The prizes include:
- Alexey Dyed in Red by A.M. Valenza
- Dragonborn by Meaghan Friday
- Dragonspire by Talya Andor
- His Blue Eyes by Arden L. Kitze
- Ravenhearth by Lotus Oakes
- All the King’s Men by Alex Powell
- For Promise Yet Unbroken by Tygati
- For the Clan by Archer Kay Leah
- The Best of Both Worlds by Victoria Zagar
- Keep the Stars Running anthology
Paranormal/Urban Fantasy bundle:
- Gun to my Head by Dira Lewis
- Ruby Red Booty Shorts and a Louisville Slugger by Lexi Ander
- Supernatural Consultant Vol 1 by Mell Eight
- Wriggle & Sparkle by Megan Derr
- Enchanted Soles anthology
And all entries throughout the month qualify you for the grand prize sponsored by Dreamspinner Press. They are giving away a Kindle Fire loaded with all of their summer releases!
You can enter as usual by commenting on any of our review posts this week or by reading along and writing your own mini review on Friday.
Here is what we are reviewing this week for the challenge:
- The Butch and the Beautiful by Kris Ripper (F/F)
- Spy Stuff by Matthew J. Metzger (Trans, Young Adult)
- Not Your Sidekick by C.B. Lee (F/F, Young Adult)
- A Summer Pursuit by Jules Radcliffe (Non-Regency Historical)
- The Last Yeti by Tully Vincent (Disability)
- Herc and Pyotr by Atom Yang (Sci-fi/Futuristic)
- Bitten by Mistake by Annabelle Jacobs (Paranormal)
- Son of the Sun by Wren Paasch (Mythology)
- Corsus Honorum by Diana Jean (Historical)
- The Elegant Corpse by A.M. Riley (BDSM)
Be sure to check out these reviews and be sure to leave comments on the post for entries. Plus read along with us and write a mini review and earn even more entries!