Hi everyone! Welcome to the start of October! Wow, September flew by. I don’t know if it was because of our Reading Challenge Month, or the start of the school year or what, but wow, the month is gone so fast!
Speaking of Reading Challenge Month, we are officially wrapping up today! There is still time to get in your entries for Genre Week, either to leave your mini review or comment on our challenge review posts. The contest closes tonight and then I’ll be picking both a Genre Week winner and a grand prize winner for the month. Be sure to get your entries in and you can get more details here on our Genre Wrap Up post.
Now that the month is over, I feel like we are heading full steam into fall. This will be a busy month for me as it is my 20 year anniversary so the hubby and I are going away for a few days. And of course GRL is coming up soon and I am looking forward to reconnecting with our GBLT romance gang in person!
But before we get ahead of ourselves, we have a lot happening this week. Here is what we have planned…
- September Favorite Books
- September Favorite Covers
- Review: Gambling on Love by Jane Davitt (Veronica)
- Review: David, Renewed by Diana Copeland (Michelle)
- Guest Post and Giveaway: Investigating Julius Drake by Daisy Harris
- Review: Hexmaker by Jordan L. Hawk (Jay)
- Review: The Five Stages of Andrew Brawley by Shaun David Hutchinson (Camille)
- Guest Post and Giveaway: Bitter Legacy by Dal Maclean
- Review: The God of Jazz: Fugue, Concord by Varian Krylov (Michelle)
- Review: Taming the Wyld by Lucie Archer (Kris)
- Review: Gryffon Hall by Alexis Duran (Jay)
- Review: Bitter Legacy by Dal Maclean (Kenna)
- Review: All For One by Nicki Bennett and Ariel Tachna (Sue)
- Review: Complexity by Harper Miller (Camille)
- Guest Post: GRL Blog Tour with Hunter Frost
- Review: Strung Up by Lorelei James (Jay)
- Excerpt and Giveaway: His Premier by Jessie G
- Review: Certainly, Possibly You by Lissa Reed (Michelle)
- Review: Escaping From Him by Liam Livings (Kenna)
- Review: Broken, Collared, and Ready for Revenge by James Cox (Kris)
- Review: Defenseless by A.J. Rose (Kirsty)
- Review: Dare to Love Forever by Jake C. Wallace (Sue)
- Review: Reclaiming by Sean Michael (Sammy)
- Guest Post: Dinner at Jacks by Rick R. Reed
That should do it for this week!
I hear you on September speeding by; I feel that way about 2015. Oh, is it 2016 already?
20 years!! That’s great. Have a great anniversary. 🙂
I swear Reading Challenge Month made September fly by, but in a good way! Everyone’s probably going to be happy not to have so many comments coming their way, but I’m still in that mode, so here I got commenting again. 😉
So, I’m excited particularly about some of the reviews I see coming up. I want to hear what Camille thinks about The Five Stages of Andrew Brawley. I get excited every time I see a YA review, really, but I do particularly want to hear what Camille thinks about it, even if she disagrees with my opinion on it, but hopefully not! 😉 I also really enjoyed Lissa Reed’s Definitely, Maybe, Yours, so I want to hear Michelle’s thoughts on the next one in the series, Certainly, Possibly, You. And lastly, I was so surprised to see you’ve got Lorelei James’ Strung Up on the list. I had no idea she had a new one highlighting two men. I’d enjoyed some of her mysteries she writes under another pen name when I found out she had m/f romance under this one and then found she had some bi/gay men featured in two books of her Rough Riders series. I’m eager to see what you thought about this latest.
I hope it’s a great month for you with so many wonderful things in it. 🙂 Thanks for all you do even when you’re so busy!
Never worry about commenting too much! I always love to hear what you all think about things. I am glad you are excited for this week. And yes, I was very surprised to see Lorelei James had a m/m book. I know she does mmf in her Rough Riders but I think this is her first m/m.