Today I am coming to you from the last day of my 20th anniversary mini trip to the beach with my husband. I still can’t believe it has been so long, though we actually have been together since we were 16, so it is really far longer than 20 years! We had a big travel year, not to mention a rapidly approaching bat mitzvah, so we decided to keep the celebration low key. But I couldn’t resist the chance to get a few days away and recharge together.
And recharging is needed because Tuesday I turn around and head out to GRL! Whew! So things are a little bit crazy as I am unpacking from one trip only to get started on the second. For those of you attending GRL, I am going to be all over so PLEASE come up and say hi if you are around. I also have goodies to give out and a prize I am raffling off while I am there, so be sure to stop by and get in on that. Later this afternoon I have a post outlining where I will be and what I have going on, so keep your eyes open for that.
And as a reminder, if you want to keep up with all the goings on for GRL, be sure to follow me on various social media. I post lots of pictures on Twitter and Instagram, and will try to do daily recaps on FB so be sure to follow (all links are in the top of the right sidebar).
Ok, so here is what is planned for this week…
- Review: Slave Hunt by J.A. Rock (Jay)
- Review: Vespers by Irene Preston and Liv Rancourt (Kenna)
- Guest Post and Giveaway: Slave Hunt by J.A. Rock
- Review: Guyliner by J. Leigh Bailey (Veronica)
- Review: Witchy Boys by Katey Hawthorne (Jay)
- Review: The Avian Emperor by Pelaam (Sue)
- Guest Post and Giveaway: Wolf, in League by A.F. Henley
- Review: Letters from the Inside by Wayne Mansfield (Camille)
- Review: Take a Chance on It by K.A. Mitchell (Jay)
- Guest Post: Drawn by Elle Brownlee
- Review: It Takes Two to Tango by M.A. Church (Kris)
- Review: Tempting Tristan by Melissa Foster (Michelle)
- Review: Dinner at Jack’s by Rick R. Reed (Kenna)
- Review: Turn the World Upside Down by Nyrae Dawn (Michelle)
- Review: Ethan by Ryan Loveless (Kirsty)
- Review: Trampling in the Land of Woe by William Galaini (Sue)
- Review: Art for Art’s Sake by Karma Eastwick (Camille)
- Guest Post: A Kind of Honesty by Lane Hayes
- Review: Worth the Wait by Lyra Evans (Kris)
- Guest Post and Giveaway: Winter Heart by B.G. Thomas
- Review: Shatter by Jocelynn Drake and Rinda Elliott (Michelle)
- Review: Winter Heart by B.G. Thomas (Sammy)
And that should do it for this week!