Today I am so pleased to welcome Hunter Frost to Joyfully Jay. Hunter has come as part of the GRL Blog Tour to talk to us about her upcoming release, Cemeteries by Moonlight. She has also brought along a great giveaway. Please join me in giving her a big welcome!
I want to thank Jay for allowing me to introduce myself on her amazing blog! I could spend days here reading reviews, entering giveaways, and engaging in interviews and fun posts. Unfortunately, sometimes I have to work, write…and sleep 😉
I guess I should begin with who the hell I am – I’m Hunter Frost and I’m addicted to romance, particularly m/m romance. I’ve always known I wanted to write, but it wasn’t until I discovered gay romance that I decided to take it seriously. My first short story was published in early 2014, and now I have roughly six titles to my name. So far it’s been a wild ride and I love it.
2016 has been a special year because 1) I got married (can you believe in a Scottish castle?! :-D), and 2) a novella I submitted for Dreamspinner’s States of Love line, was accepted! I was lucky enough to get Louisiana, and my story is set in one of my favorite places in the US: the French Quarter. I had so much fun writing this quirky romance and murder-mystery in one. It’s due out in early 2017 and I’m able to share the blurb for the first time ever here today! I hope it entices you to check it out.
As it is, I’m sitting here with a glass of wine, trying to figure out how it’s already October, and more importantly, how it’s only (holy crap!) 14 days until GRL?! This will be my third GRL, but my first as a supporting author. I’m sooooo excited! I can’t wait to reconnect with old friends and meet new readers and authors alike. This year I’ll be part of a group of amazing authors for the Fun Fair with our Daring Author Trivia. We’ll be giving away a TON of prizes, including a Kindle filled with our books! It will be an absolute blast. Also, if you stop by my table at the signing or author lounges to say hey, grab a free copy of my first short story, Delivery or Destiny.
Thanks again for having me, Jay. I’m looking forward to hearing what you all think about the blurb for Cemeteries by Moonlight! And please come by my table if you’re at GRL!
When a serious bout of writer’s block threatens to delay mystery author Drew Daniels’s newest book, his aunt offers her New Orleans apartment in the heart of the French Quarter as a writing retreat. She neglects to mention that it’s occupied by the enigmatic and sexy Finn Murphy, a cemetery tour guide with a penchant for Victorian attire and a Cajun accent.
A body discovered in an open crypt forces reclusive Drew to deal with Finn’s eccentric group of friends and his underlying attraction to the hot Cajun—despite warnings about Finn’s violent past. Drew might write this stuff, but he’s never had to solve a real-life murder. With a deadline looming and a killer on the loose, this retreat is proving to be anything but helpful for Drew’s novel. Drew can only hope he won’t end up a tragic tale for the Ghostly Legends & Lore, Inc. haunted tour.
States of Love: Stories of romance that span every corner of the United States.
Hunter lost a bet at a blackjack table and begrudgingly traded temperate Southern California for the sweltering heat of Las Vegas. There she resides with an extremely tolerant husband and two cats named after her favorite beverages, Latte and Java. When she’s not dreaming of returning to coastal living, Hunter works at the University of Nevada, Las Vegas, from where she recently received her Master’s in British history. In order to appease her muse, she writes the kind of fiction that keeps her sane. She adores romance in all forms, but prefers her stories with two heroes that find their happily-ever-after with each other.
- Website: www.hunterfrost.net
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/hunterfrostMM
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/HunterFrostMM
Hunter has brought a $20 Amazon Gift Card to give away to one lucky reader. Just leave a comment at the end of the post to enter. The contest ends on Saturday, October 8th at 11:59 pm EST.
- By entering the giveaway, you’re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- Winners will be selected by random number. No purchase necessary to win. The number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
- If you win, you must respond to my email within 48 hours or another winner may be chosen. Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from Joyfully Jay.
- Winners may be announced on the blog following the contest. By entering the contest you are agreeing to allow your name to be posted and promoted as the contest winner by Joyfully Jay.
- Prizes will be distributed following the giveaway either by Joyfully Jay or the person/organization donating the prize.
- All book prizes are in electronic format unless otherwise specified.
- By entering you are agreeing to hold Joyfully Jay harmless if the prize or giveaway in some way negatively impacts the winner.
- Readers may only enter once for each contest. Duplicate entries for the same giveaway will be ignored. In the event of technical problems with the blog during the contest, every effort will be made to extend the contest deadline to allow for additional entries.
- Void where prohibited by law.