I have been enjoying a vacation with my family on a cruise to Cozumel for most of this week. Well, technically, I still am on vacation for one more day. After a fabulous time at my daughter’s bat mitzvah, it was perfect timing to get away for a while before heading into the end of the year and the full swing holiday season.
Now that I am just about home and some of the personal craziness is over, things should be picking back up here again on the blog. December is always a CRAZY month here as we have lots of releases this time of year. So expect things to be busy with guest posts and reviews. We will also be highlighting some of our annual favorites this month, as well as talking about lots of holiday stories. So look for things to be busy around here!
Just a reminder, if you are shopping at Amazon or All Romance eBooks this holiday season, you can help support the blog by shopping using our online links. You don’t even have to buy a book, any shopping works! As long as you enter the stores using one of our links, we get a small referral fee that we use to support the cost of running things here. So you can follow any link on a review, follow the links in the sidebar (or use the Amazon widget in the sidebar), or just go through one of these links: Amazon | All Romance eBooks. I really appreciate all your support and it is a HUGE help in keeping things running.
Now, here is what we have planned for this week.
- Review: Pushing the Envelope by Kim Dare (Sammy)
- Guest Post and Giveaway: Summer Lessons by Amy Lane
- Audiobook Review: Good Boy by Anne Tenino (Jay)
- Review: Santa Baby by Heidi Cullinan (Jay)
- Audiobook Review: The Queen and the Homo Jock King by T.J. Klune (Jay)
- Review: Equipoise by Kim Fielding (Sue)
- Guest Post and Giveaway: Saving Silas by S.J. Himes
- Review: The Swap by Devon Rhodes (Veronica)
- Guest Post and Giveaway: Angel Voices by Rowan Speedwell
- Review: Learning to Want by Tami Veldura (Camille)
- Audiobook Review: The New Boy by Sean Michael (Michelle)
- Review: Unhinged by Rick R. Reed (Kirsty)
- Review: Merry Christmas, Mr. Miggles by Eli Easton (Jay)
- Review: Architect of Love by John Charles (Kenna)
- Review: Idlewood by Jude Sierra (Michelle)
- Review: Only Forever by Scotty Cade (Sue)
- Guest Post: Coastal Magic Blog Tour with Tere Michaels
- Review: Limitless by SJD Peterson (Jay)
- Guest Post and Giveaway: The Naked Prince and Home for the Holidays with Joe Cosentino and Joel Leslie
- Review: Christmas Craic and Mistletoe by Debbie McGowan and Raine O’Tierney (Camille)
- Audiobook Review: Professional Distance by Silvia Violet (Kris)
- Review: Stone and Shell by Lloyd Meeker (Sammy)
And that should do it for this week!