Today I am so pleased to welcome Keira Andrews to Joyfully Jay. Keira has come to talk do an exclusive cover reveal on her upcoming release, The Next Competitor. She has also brought along a great giveaway. Please join me in giving her a big welcome!
Thanks so much to Jay for having me today to share the cover for my new book! Dar Albert designed the cover for this new adult sports romance coming December 6, 2016.
This novel was previously published in 2010 as a YA novel under the pen name KP Kincaid. It’s been out of print for a few years now, and I decided to give it a complete overhaul and rewrite it as NA. I’m also taking the opportunity to update the skating information, as the sport has evolved since I wrote the previous version in 2009.
I’m super excited to give this story new life for an m/m romance audience!
If he risks his heart, can he keep his head in the game?
To win gold, figure skater Alex Grady must train harder than the competition morning, noon, and night. He’s obsessed with mastering another quadruple jump, and due to the lack of filter between his mouth and brain, doesn’t have a lot of friends. As for a boyfriend, forget it. So what if he’s still a virgin at twenty? The Olympics are only every four years—everything else can wait. Relationships are messy and complicated anyway, and he has zero room in his life for romance.
So it’s ridiculous when Alex finds himself checking out his boring new training mate Matt Savelli. Calm, collected “Captain Cardboard” is a nice guy, but even if Alex had time to date, Matt’s so not his type. Yet beneath Matt’s wholesome surface, there’s a dirty, sexy, and demanding man who awakens a desire Alex has never experienced and can’t deny…
Note: This gay romance from Keira Andrews features opposites attracting, new adult angst, sexual discovery, and of course a happy ending.
After writing for years yet never really finding the right inspiration, Keira discovered her voice in gay romance, which has become a passion. She writes contemporary, historical, paranormal, and fantasy fiction, and—although she loves delicious angst along the way—Keira firmly believes in happy endings. For as Oscar Wilde once said, “The good ended happily, and the bad unhappily. That is what fiction means.”
- Website: http://www.keiraandrews.com
- Newsletter: http://bit.ly/2aQwHwi
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/keiraandrews
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/keira.andrews.author
- Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/1366040.Keira_Andrews
- Amazon Author Page: http://author.to/KeiraAndrews
Keira has brought two Advanced Review Copies of The Next Competitor to give away to two lucky readers. Just leave a comment at the end of the post to enter. The contest ends on Monday, November 28th at 11:59 pm EST.
- By entering the giveaway, you’re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- Winners will be selected by random number. No purchase necessary to win. The number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
- If you win, you must respond to my email within 48 hours or another winner may be chosen. Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from Joyfully Jay.
- Winners may be announced on the blog following the contest. By entering the contest you are agreeing to allow your name to be posted and promoted as the contest winner by Joyfully Jay.
- Prizes will be distributed following the giveaway either by Joyfully Jay or the person/organization donating the prize.
- All book prizes are in electronic format unless otherwise specified.
- By entering you are agreeing to hold Joyfully Jay harmless if the prize or giveaway in some way negatively impacts the winner.
- Readers may only enter once for each contest. Duplicate entries for the same giveaway will be ignored. In the event of technical problems with the blog during the contest, every effort will be made to extend the contest deadline to allow for additional entries.
- Void where prohibited by law.