Today I am so pleased to welcome Christine d’Abo to Joyfully Jay. Christine has come to talk to us about her latest release, Working It. She has also brought along a great giveaway. Please join me in giving Christine a big welcome!
Hello my name is Christine d’Abo and I’m an erotic romance author of both het and LGBTQ stories. Thank you so much for having me here today, and giving me an opportunity to talk about my upcoming M/M romance novel, WORKING IT.
Whenever I’m starting a new book, one of the first things I do is setup a new play list, music that will inspire me when I’m working. I love to share the music that kept me going over the months that I’d been writing. I hope you’ll enjoy it as well.
- Together We Are One – Serena Ryder
- Lock Me Up – The Cab
- Roads – Lawson
- Break The Fall – Laura Welsh
- Say You Love Me – Jessie Ware
- All Time Low – Jon Bellion
- Sharks In the Swimming Pool – Clairity
- Need This Feeling – Ben Schuller
- Ava – Famy
- Only Love – Ben Howard
- Dust To Dust – The Civil Wars
- I hate u, I love u – gnash, Olivia O’Brien
- Wait – NF
- Fighting – Saints of Valory
- No One’s Here To Sleep – Naughty Boy. Bastille
- Cages – Woolf and the Wondershow
- Feels Like Coming Home – Jetta
- Back To Earth – Steve Aoki, Fall Out Boy
You can listen to the complete playlist here at Spotify.
Nolan Carmichael is getting a fresh start—new career, new company, new life. The only problem is, he liked his old life just fine . . . until an accident robbed him of his health, his job, his self-confidence, and his ability to go out in public without having anxiety attacks.
Zack Anderson has scared away his last four executive assistants. So when he hires Nolan on a whim, he’s not too worried, since Nolan will be gone within the week anyway. Two weeks later, Nolan has made himself indispensable, completely reforming Zack’s schedule, life . . . and libido.
But in a company already torn by internal politics, one wrong step could ruin both their careers. And not only are they working to reopen Ringside Gym, Zack’s retreat when he was a troubled teen, but they also can’t help themselves falling for each other. If only the rest of their lives could go as smoothly as things do when they’re alone together.
A romance novelist and short story writer, Christine has over thirty publications to her name. She loves to exercise and stops writing just long enough to keep her body in motion too. When she’s not pretending to be a ninja in her basement, she’s most likely spending time with her family and two dogs.
Connect with Christine:
- Website: christinedabo.com
- Blog: christinedabo.blogspot.ca
- Facebook: facebook.com/AuthorChristinedAbo
- Twitter: @Christine_dAbo
- Tumblr: christinedabo.tumblr.com
- Pintrest: pintrest.com/christinedabo
- Goodreads: goodreads.com/christine_d_abo
To celebrate the release of Working It, one lucky winner will receive a $25 Riptide Publishing credit! Leave a comment with your contact info to enter the contest. Entries close at midnight, Eastern time, on February 11, 2017. Contest is NOT restricted to U.S. entries. Thanks for following the tour, and don’t forget to leave your contact info!
- By entering the giveaway, you’re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- Winners will be selected by random number. No purchase necessary to win. The number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
- If you win, you must respond to my email within 48 hours or another winner may be chosen. Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from Joyfully Jay.
- Winners may be announced on the blog following the contest. By entering the contest you are agreeing to allow your name to be posted and promoted as the contest winner by Joyfully Jay.
- Prizes will be distributed following the giveaway either by Joyfully Jay or the person/organization donating the prize.
- All book prizes are in electronic format unless otherwise specified.
- By entering you are agreeing to hold Joyfully Jay harmless if the prize or giveaway in some way negatively impacts the winner.
- Readers may only enter once for each contest. Duplicate entries for the same giveaway will be ignored. In the event of technical problems with the blog during the contest, every effort will be made to extend the contest deadline to allow for additional entries.
- Void where prohibited by law.
Thanks for sharing playlist of the book; they’d add to the feel of the story while reading it. Congrats on your new release, Catherine!
puspitorinid AT yahoo DOT com
I can see why you were inspired by Ben Schuller, Jessie Ware & The Civil Wars. These people create awesome songs!!!
Thanks for sharing your playlist & lemme say that I.Am.So.Looking.forward to the second book of this series. ^_^
Thanks for coming by to Joyfully Jay, Christine! <3
Lots of new-to-me artists here, cool!
Congratulations on the new release. Thank you for sharing your playlist. There are some great artist on it.
tankie44 at gmail dot com
It’s always fun to hear about an author’s writing life ~ thanks for sharing your playlist, Ms. d’Abo. Congratulations on the release of Working It!
Thank you for sharing the playlist. I haven’t heard of a few of these artist.
humhumbum AT yahoo DOT com
Thanks for sharing the playlist! Lots of new-to-me songs/artists.
Thanks for the post and for sharing your playlist.
I liked the playlist. The book sounds wonderful.
debby236 at gmail dot com
Thanks for sharing your playlist! violet817(at)aol(dot)com
Thank you for sharing your playlist and congratulations on the release. It sounds really good (no pun intendede… LOL)
Thank you for sharing the awesome playlist! ree.dee.2014 (at) gmail (dot) com
Some good songs on that playlist! I may have to read this book just to see what these songs inspired. 🙂
Congrats on the release. Thanks for sharing your playlist!