Today I am so pleased to welcome Lyssa Dering to Joyfully Jay. Lyssa has come to talk to us about her latest release, fangjunkie27. She has also brought a great giveaway. Please join me in giving her a big welcome!
Hello, Joyfully Jay readers! I’m excited to be here today to tell you about fangjunkie27, the first installment in my new FangFinder series. Each erotic novella will follow characters with profiles on a fictional vampire/human social network, which I based loosely on a real social network for people interested in BDSM.
Since I have a background in mobile app design, I threw together a couple of simple mockups to show you. The below “screenshots” are what the FangFinder profiles of fangjunkie27‘s main characters might look like.
Eli, a shameless vampire addict, is who fangjunkie27 is named for. Orion is the surly half-breed (username: grumpy_dhampir) who lays claim to Eli for the weekend during which the novella is set. At the beginning of the story, neither are prepared for the intense connection that will grip them, and though they have plenty of satisfying sex, each character brings out deep-seated emotional issues in the other. Reading through the edited copy, I’ve never been more proud of a release, and I hope you will enjoy falling into the world of FangFinder as much as I did.
One human. One dhampir. Seventy-two hours where anything goes.
Shameless vampire addict Eli spends every waking moment chasing pleasure, securing invites to vampire den after vampire den via the vampire/human social network FangFinder. This weekend, he’s signed up for his most extreme adventure yet, a 72-hour party where a legal contract serves as his voluntary consent to anything and everything the den members decide to do to him…
Strong and silent type Orion is the only member of his den without fangs, a dhampir who wears metal points on two fingers so he can give the human guests what they crave. What he craves is a release for the savage half of his nature; he wants to force a human into submission. When his fellow den members inform him that Eli has signed up for just this treatment, Orion lays claim to him for the weekend.
But Eli would never have agreed to spend three days with a half-breed, and he’ll fight Orion’s touch every chance he gets. Even if the pleasure he finds in the dhampir’s grip is more intense than anything he’s ever felt with a vampire…
Lyssa Dering is an author of queer erotic romance. She writes about damaged characters in impossible situations who, despite often horrifying struggles, will always get their happy ending.
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/lyssadering
- Goodreads: http://goodreads.com/lyssadering
- Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/lyssadering
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100013162894226
- Website: http://lyssadering.com
- By entering the giveaway, you’re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- By entering you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions set out by Rafflecopter for entries.
- Winners may be announced on the blog following the contest. By entering the contest you are agreeing to allow your name to be posted and promoted as the contest winner by Joyfully Jay.
- Prizes will be distributed following the giveaway either by Joyfully Jay or the person/organization donating the prize.
- By entering you are agreeing to hold Joyfully Jay harmless if the prize or giveaway in some way negatively impacts the winner.
- Void where prohibited by law.