Hi gang! I hope you all had a great week. And Happy Easter today to those celebrating!
Just a quick update on Opposites Attract Week. I am about 80% of the way through awarding the prizes, but WAY behind on notifying winners and the authors/publishers. I am just being killed at work, and this week isn’t looking much better. Plus medical procedure Tuesday. Hurray! So bear with me, I will be in touch with everyone soon.
Lots going on this week, so here is what we have planned:
- Review: How to Bang a Billionaire by Alexis Hall (Jay)
- Audiobook Review: The Necromancer’s Dance by S.J. Himes (Jay)
- Guest Post and Giveaway: A Gathering Storm by Joanna Chambers
- Review: Claimed Beauty by Meraki P. Lyhne (Michelle)
- Review: The Bravest Thing by Laura Lascarso (Veronica)
- Review: Shelter the Sea by Heidi Cullinan (Jay)
- Guest Post and Giveaway: Wake Up Call by J.L. Merrow
- Review: Monster by Soren Summers (Sue)
- Review: The Android and the Thief by Wendy Rathbone (Kris)
- Review: The Night Gardner by E.D. Parr (Michelle)
- Review: A Day Makes by Mary Calmes (Jay)
- Review: My Dragon My Knight by John Inman (Kenna)
- Review: Louder Than Words by Siryn Sueng (Michelle)
- Excerpt and Giveaway: Hijacked by Love by Ethan Stone
- Review: Sacred Band by Joseph D. Carriker, Jr (Elizabeth)
- Review: Relationship Status by K.A. Mitchell (Jay)
- Guest Post: Shelter the Sea by Heidi Cullinan
- Review: Jaeger by Evalise Archer (Sue)
- Review: Driven by M.B. Mulhall (Kirsty)
- Review: The Dragon Hunter by A.C. Fox (Kris)
- Review: Wake Up Call by J.L. Merrow (Sammy)
- Review: Puss in Prada by Marie Jacquelin (Camille)
- Guest Post and Giveaway: Starting from Scratch by Jay Northcote
- Review: The Omega’s Pack by Dessa Lux (Kenna)
And that should do it for this week!
Ooh, some good stuff coming.
Best wishes for a calmer work week, Jay, and for a successful medical procedure.
Wishing you the best on Tuesday! <3 Thanks for keeping us updated. You can only do as much as you can, and I hope you're not feeling extra pressure from anyone. I hope you're finding time to enjoy your reading!
Thanks so much! And no, no one has been giving me a hard time, I just feel badly b/c I haven’t had as much time to get to this stuff as usual.
Don’t worry about us, Jay…take good care of yourself! I know you’ll come through with flying colors Tuesday, but it must be stressful anyway…
thank you so much Trix!
Ditto wishing you the best on Tuesday, and no worries about rushing around with the blog for us followers. A day or so doesn’t matter when it comes to work, but it could make all the difference to your physical and/or mental well-being, which always comes first.
Sending positive vibes for Tuesday!