Things have been crazy for me around here. Between getting ready for RT, trying to finish a big project at work, and having to deal with some health issues things have been pretty much full throttle. But I am SO excited to be heading to RT tomorrow and getting to spend some quality time with so many amazing members of our romance community. If you are going to be around, please stop by and say hello! You can find me leading the blogger con on Tuesday, working Wheel of Romance on Friday morning, and moderating Eye Candyland on Wednesday.
I will also be sharing pictures and news from my trip while I am gone. Be sure to connect with my various social media accounts (IG, Twitter, and FB) if you want to be able to keep up with the happenings (check the Follow box on the right sidebar for links).
So things are a little bit slower than normal this week because I’m gone. My reviewers are incredibly awesome and got me all their reviews before I even left for the trip, but we still need to keep things reasonably calm while I am away. So a big thanks to them, and I hope you enjoy what we have planned this week…
- Review: Cask Strength by Layla Rayne (Jay)
- Review: Nightsong by A.M. Leibowitz (Kirsty)
- Review: Necromancer’s Dilemma by S.J. Himes (Jay)
- Guest Post and Giveaway: Cask Strength by Layla Reyne
- Review: Toxic by Avylinn Winters (Michelle)
- Review: One Bullet by Casey Wolfe (Kenna)
- Review: The Return of the Earl by Sandra Schwab (Sue)
- Review: Pandora by Marguerite Labbe (Elizabeth)
- Guest Post and Giveaway with C.S. Poe
- Review: Somewhere in Mackinac by Jeff Adams (Veronica)
- April Favorite Books
- April Favorite Covers
- Review: The Omega Learns a Lesson by Dessa Lux (Kenna)
- Guest Post: Risky Behavior by Cari Z and L.A. Witt
- Review: Devour by Jocelynn Drake and Rinda Elliott (Michelle)
- Audiobook Review: Just Drive by L.A. Witt (Michelle)
- Guest Post and Giveaway: Extrasensual Perception by Rayna Vause
- Review: A Worthy Man by Jaime Reese (Sammy)
And that should do it for this week!