In honor of Opposites Attract Week, we have another installment of one of my favorite features, our Favorite Books Lists!
This is a list of all our top-rated books that are tagged “opposites attract.” You can see all our reviews for opposites attract themed books here.
Since this theme is super broad, you can also check out some of our related themes. So here are all our reviews tagged age difference, wealthy hero, geeky hero, and royalty, as these are often stories that also feature an opposites attract element.
So here are some of our favorite opposites attract stories:
- BAMF by SJD Peterson
- Behind Iron Lace by Mercy Celeste
- Beta Test by Annabeth Albert
- Blame it on the Mistletoe by Eli Easton
- Blue on Black by Carole Cummings
- Bolt-Hole by Amy Lane
- Control by Mary Calmes and Cardeno C
- Crooked Tree Ranch by R.J. Scott
- Dance with Me by Heidi Cullinan
- Designated Bottoms Anthology
- Dirty Laundry by Heidi Cullinan
- Finally Home by Zee Kensington
- Glitterland by Alexis Hall
- Gravedigger’s Brawl by Abigail Roux
- In the Middle of Somewhere by Roan Parrish
- Inescapable by Mina Kelly
- Lang Downs series by Ariel Tachna
- The One Who Saves Me by Cardeno C
- Opposite Day by Erica Kealey
- Overexposed by Megan Erickson
- The Professor and the Smuggler by Bonnie Dee and Summer Devon
- The Psychic and the Sleuth by Bonnie Dee and Summer Devon
- Reckless Hope by J. Leigh Bailey
- Safe by C. Kennedy
- Save of the Game by Avon Gale
- Secrets of You by Skylar M. Cates
- A Seditious Affair by K.J. Charles
- Snowman by Isabelle Rowan
- Social Skills by Sara Alva
- Sole Support by Kaje Harper
- Something Like Autumn by Jay Bell
- Technically Dating by Jena Wade
- Tied to Trouble by Megan Erickson
- Tournament of Losers by Megan Derr
- Training Season by Leta Blake
- Truth, Pride, Victory, Love by David Connor and E.F. Mulder
- Wes & Toren by J.M. Colail
- Work in Progress by John Inman
If you have your own favorites, we’d love to hear about them!
If I Must by Amy Lane.
Oh I am not familiar with that one! I’ll have to check it out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Love is Heartless by Kikm Fielding. Loved that book so much. <3
Thanks for the suggestion!
Wait, no “Strawberry for Dessert” by Marie Sexton?!?
Omg yes! One of my all time favorites! I started the blog after I read it so we only did a series spotlight and I must not have tagged it. But YES for sure this book!
Zero at the Bone by Jane Seville? I love that one
Another fabulous suggestion. Not sure why I didn’t have that tagged Opposites Attract but I’ll fix that. And yes definitely a favorite.
Love the list. One of my favorite Opposite Attrackt’s book is First by KC Wells, a Porn Star and a Virgin !! Can’t get more opposite than that LOL
Oh yes, that is a good one!
The Embers Series by Edie Danford.