Hello gang! I hope you had a great week and are enjoying a lovely weekend.
And a Happy Memorial Day weekend to my US folks, and in particular our military folks, veterans, and their families.
It is the unofficial start of summer here in the US. Our neighborhood pool is open, which is hysterical because it is about 65 degrees and rainy. We are having the strangest weather, no temperature seems to last more than a day. Although the DC area heat can be unbearable, I would love it to actually feel like summer at some point!
Ok, so lots going on this week. Here is what we have planned…
- Review: Heels Over Head by Elyse Springer (Jay)
- Review: In the Ruins by Hailey Turner (Kris)
- Audiobook Review: Never Lose Your Flames by Francis Gideon (Elizabeth)
- Excerpt and Giveaway: Equality by Helena Stone
- Review: Fraud Twice Felt by J.T. Hall (Sue)
- Review: Summer Stock by Vanessa North (Veronica)
- Review: Counterblow by Isobel Starling (Kenna)
- Excerpt and Giveaway: Boys Don’t Cry by J.K. Hogan
- Review: Symbols by Mario Kai Lipinski (Michelle)
- Review: Undaunted by Devon Harnois (Elizabeth)
- Review: Every Breath You Take by Robert Winter (Kirsty)
- Audiobook Review: Five Times My Best Friend Kissed Me by Anna Martin (Sammy)
- Review: Shadow Fray by Bradley Lloyd (Camille)
- Review: Wake by K. Evan Coles and Brigham Vaughn (Michelle)
- Cover Reveal: Love On series by Neil Plakcy
- Review: Small Change by Roan Parrish (Jay)
- Guest Post and Giveaway: Road to the Sun by Keira Andrews
- Review: Daniel and Ryan Series, books 3, 4 and 5 by Tamryn Eradani (Kris)
- Review: The Sky at Night by Wayne Mansfield (Kenna)
- Review: Wolf in King’s Clothing by Parker Foye (Sue)
- Review: Draakenwood by Jordan L. Hawk (Jay)
- Review: Runaway Rockstar by C.J. Anthony (Kirsty)
- Review: Silent Voices by Thom Collins (Sammy)
- Guest Post: Sex in C Major by Matthew J. Metzger
And that should do it for this week! Enjoy!