Today is an exciting day as my oldest is headed off for a month in Europe and Israel. I am so excited for her as I am sure it will be the trip of a lifetime, but also sad to see her go. I have one more week and then my younger one is out of the country as well. Sadly, I don’t get to go to Europe, lol. But I am excited for the kids.
Other than that, we are settling into summer. I hope things are going great for all of you! Here is what we have planned this week.
- Review: Chasing His Cottontail by A.R. Barley (Kris)
- Guest Post and Giveaway: A Kind of Home by Lane Hayes
- Review: Slim Chance by Jeff Erno (Veronica)
- Review: Back to You by Chris Scully (Kenna)
- Review: Skin After Skin by Jordan Castillo Price (Jay)
- Review: Run Away With Me by Lily Harlem (Michelle)
- Review: Cultivating Love by Addison Albright (Camille)
- Review: Love and Protect by Kay Simone and Jason Collins (Kirsty)
- Guest Post: A Destiny of Dragons by T.J. Klune
- Review: Pyresnakes by Tray Ellis (Kris)
- Review: Texting, Autocorrect, and a Prius by M.A. Church (Kenna)
- Review: Moro’s Pride by M. Crane Hana (Elizabeth)
- Audiobook Review: Thick & Thin by Charlie Cochet (Kris)
- Guest Post: Coach’s Challenge by Avon Gale
- Review: Arrows Through Archer by Nash Summers (Michelle)
- Review: Barloc by E.L. Esch (Camille)
- Review: Breathless by J.M. Lamp (Sue)
- Review: Something’s Brewing at Joe’s by SJD Peterson (Jay)
- Buddy Review: Model Investigator by Lissa Kasey (Jay and Sammy)
- Guest Post and Giveaway: Cultivating Love by Addison Albright
- Review: Fallen For You by Jules Dee (Sue)
And that should do it for this week!