I am still at the beach. Yes, I know, crazy decadent. This is a weird year because we spent a week with just our foursome, and then we stayed on for a week with the extended family (for reasons that have lots of drama you all don’t want to hear…). So the upshot is that we are getting an extra long time at the beach this year. After this crazy summer, I have totally needed it.
So as I enter the second week away, I am taking things a teensy bit slower this week on the blog, just so there isn’t so much to do while on vacation. But never fear, we still have lots of great reviews and guest posts. Hope you enjoy!
- Review: Barrel Proof by Layla Reyne (Jay)
- Guest Post and Giveaway: Bone to Pick by T.A. Moore
- Review: Dali by E.M. Hamill (Elizabeth)
- Review: The Billionaire’s Boyfriend by Geoffrey Knight (Kenna)
- Review: Dirty Deeds by HelenKay Dimon (Jay)
- Review: Waiting for Walker by Robin Reardon (Camille)
- Guest Post and Giveaway: Permanent Ink by Piper Vaughn and Avon Gale
- Review: Becoming Kerry by Lynn Kelling (Michelle)
- Review: Peep Show by Clare London (Veronica)
- Review: Wheat Kings and Pretty Things by G.S. Wiley (Kris)
- Guest Post: Dirty Deeds by HelenKay Dimon
- Review: Dolphins in the Mud by Jo Ramsey (Elizabeth)
- Review: Permanent Ink by Piper Vaughn and Avon Gale (Jay)
- Review: Paragon by Soren Summers (Sue)
- Guest Post and Giveaway: Releasing Chaos by Lexi Ander
- Review: Surrendered to the Sea by Dessa Lux (Kenna)
- Audiobook Review: A Day Makes by Mary Calmes
- Review: A Long and Winding Road by T.J. Klune
- Audiobook Review: Everyday History by Alice Archer (Jay)
- Review: Epic by Adrienne Wilder (Sammy)
And that should do it for this week. Thanks!