Hi everyone! I am back! It was two wonderful weeks at the beach with tons of reading, lots of ice cream, great weather, and lots of family time. I read about 9 books in 13 days, so a good dent in my TBR pile for sure!
Now that I am home, we are turning things into full scale Reading Challenge Month prep! This afternoon we will have our first post leading up to the September event. I will announce the challenges, the basic overview of the event, and our prize sponsors. So keep an eye out for that later this afternoon.
And here is what we have planned for this week…
- Review: Bone to Pick by T.A. Moore (Jay)
- Guest Post and Giveaway: Barrel Proof by Layla Reyne
- Review: Controlled Burn by Erin McLellan (Michelle)
- Review: Idyll Threats by Stephanie Gayle
- Cover Reveal and Giveaway: The Highlander by Kasia Bacon
- Review: Guardian by Carole Cummings (Sue)
- Review: Making a Splash by Sean Michael (Veronica)
- Review: The Foxling Soldati by Charlie Cochet (Jay)
- Review: Talk Bunny to Me by A.R. Barley (Kris)
- Guest Post: The Veranda by Rosalind Abel
- Review: Camp Lake Omega by Penelope Peters (Kenna)
- Review: The Charlatan’s Conquest by Vivien Dean (Elizabeth)
- Review: The Storm Lords by Ravon Silvius (Elizabeth)
- Review: Blended Notes by Lilah Suzanne (Michelle)
- Review: Seti’s Heart by Kiernan Kelly (Sue)
- Guest Post: Epic by Adrienne Wilder
- Review: A Little Bit Like Love by Brooke Blaine (Michelle)
- Guest Post: GRL Blog Tour with S.J. Himes
- Review: Raising Rachel by Jason Collins (Kenna)
- Review: Epic by Adrienne Wilder (Sammy)
That should do it for this week. Enjoy!