Before I go too far I just want to say my thoughts are with all of you in the path of Hurricane Harvey. The pictures coming out of Houston are just awful and I know this is sticking around a while so please stay safe and evacuate if needed. We are all thinking about you and worrying for your safety!
Things are busy here at the blog and at home. We are headed into our last week of summer vacation and the kids start school after the Labor Day weekend. It always seems like summer flies by so fast, but we did have a wonderful couple of months full of travel and fun, so I can’t really complain. But the end of summer/pre school rush as kicked in, especially with my older one on the varsity field hockey team in high school. They have so many games and practices, it is always a crush through mid-October.
On the blog, we are gearing up for our one of our biggest events of the year, Reading Challenge Month, starting September 4th! If you haven’t been following along, you can read all about the event here. Last week I also ran our Prize Preview post, and omg you guys, they are amazing. And be sure to keep an eye out later this afternoon as we announce our reading plans for the various challenges. I hope you all are looking forward to this as much as I am and I can’t wait to see what books you guys pick as your challenge reads!
Ok, so here is what else we have planned this week.
- Review: How to Save a Life by Eli Easton (Jay)
- Audiobook Review: Training Season by Leta Blake, audio by Michael Ferraiuolo (Jay)
- Guest Post and Giveaway: The Glamour Thieves by Don Allmon
- Review: Prodigal Alpha by Angelique Voison (Sue)
- Review: Midlife Crisis by Audra North
- Review: Magnetic by Avylinn Winter (Michelle)
- Review: The Glamour Thieves by Don Allmon (Elizabeth)
- Guest Post: In the Shadows by Hailey Turner
- Review: Eating the Moon by Mark David Campbell (Camille)
- Review: Nothing in Common, Except… by Edward Kendrick (Veronica)
- Review: The Druid Next Door by E.J. Russell (Jay)
- Review: Healing Him by A.T. Brennan (Michelle)
- Guest Post: Living on the Edge by Taylor V. Donovan
- Review: In the Shadows by Hailey Turner (Kris)
- Review: Sins of the Father by Sam Burns (Kenna)
- Review: Accept My Surrender by Jane Davitt and Alexa Snow (Jay)
- Review: Out of the Shadows by K.C. Wells (Sue)
- Review: The Highlander by Kasia Bacon (Michelle)
- Guest Post and Giveaway: Retribution by Jambrea Jo Jones
- Review: Just the Way You Are by Angelique Voison (Elizabeth)
- Review: Coveted by Jason Collins (Jay)
- Review: Ghost by J.M. Dabney (Michelle)
- Guest Post: How to Save a Life by Eli Easton
- Review: When Heaven Strikes by F.E. Feeley, Jr (Sammy)
And that should do it for this week. Enjoy! JJ