Today I am so pleased to welcome Rosalind Abel to Joyfully Jay. Rosalind has come to talk to us about her audiobook, The Palisade. She has also brought along an audio excerpt, as well as a giveaway. Please join me in giving her a big welcome!
I’m so excited to be here today. Both to be at Joyfully Jay Reviews and to be able to share what’s coming in the Lavender Shores universe.
While I love books. Love, love, love, I have a confession. I love audio books even more. As a kid, reading was a struggle until I was around ten years old, but before then, I listened to countless audio books. They’re still my first love. Having the Lavender Shores series in audio was a dream I thought I’d pursue in a few years. Then the reader of my dreams for this series approached me wanting to narrate the series. It was like several Christmas mornings rolled into one. Although, that was nothing compared to hearing the final project.
So, today, I give you Kirt Graves reading a portion of The Palisade, book one of Lavender Shores.
The audiobook has just gone live, so you can check it out here.
And… just so you know, work has already begun on the recording of book two, The Garden. It will come out in October.
For those of you unfamiliar with the series, each of the novels can be read as a stand-alone or as part of the series. I’m going to let the blurb for The Palisade speak for itself, but I will promise you in every installment of Lavender Shores that there will be romance, steamy sex, laughter, and all the feels and happily ever after’s you could wish for. The series is also available in ebook, paperback, and on Kindle Unlimited.
Confident businessman Joel Rhodes sees the small California town of Lavender Shores as nothing more than a business transaction and a final stepping-stone to the position he’s been working towards his entire life. It was supposed to be nothing more than one night in town to close the deal, and sleeping with one of the local men, no matter how gorgeous, meant nothing more than a few hours of fun.
Andrew Kelly is perfectly content with the life he has in his hometown. So much so, that the only thing missing is someone to share it with. Going to bed with a tourist was never meant to be the answer to his dreams, just a beautiful distraction. He could get back to looking for Mr. Right the next day.
Both Andrew and Joel’s worlds are turned upside down when a few hours of pleasure gets extended to a couple of days. Even that shouldn’t be a big deal. You can’t fall in love in such a short time, that isn’t how it works. However, if destinies collide, a few short days may be all it takes to find your soul mate. Even so, when secrets and motivations get tangled, destiny may do nothing more than leave two hearts in pieces…
Rosalind Abel grew up tending chickens alongside her sweet and faithful Chow, Lord Elgin. While her fantasy of writing novels was born during her teen years, she never would have dreamed she’d one day publish steamy romances about gorgeous men. However, sometimes life turns out better than planned.
In between crafting scorching sex scenes and helping her men find their soul mates, Rosalind enjoys cooking, collecting toys, and making the best damn scrapbooks in the world (this claim hasn’t been proven, but she’s willing to put good money on it).
She adores MM Romance, the power it has to sweep the reader away into worlds filled with passion, steam, and love. Rosalind also enjoys her collection of plot bunnies and welcomes new fuzzy ones into her home all the time, so feel free to send any adorable ones her way.
- Amazon author page: http://amzn.to/2qoiuLC
- Facebook Author page: http://bit.ly/2rH8C4o
- Rosalind Abel Website: http://www.rosalindabel.com
- Rosalind Abel Goodreads: http://bit.ly/2v6iuXI
- Lavender Shores Website: http://www.lavendershores.com
- Twitter: @rosalind_abel
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/rosalindabelauthor/
Rosalind has brought a copy of any of her Lavender Shores books to give away to one lucky reader. Just leave a comment at the end of the post to enter. The contest ends on Sunday, September 17th at 11:59 pm EST.
- By entering the giveaway, you’re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- Winners will be selected by random number. No purchase necessary to win. The number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
- If you win, you must respond to my email within 48 hours or another winner may be chosen. Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from Joyfully Jay.
- Winners may be announced on the blog following the contest. By entering the contest you are agreeing to allow your name to be posted and promoted as the contest winner by Joyfully Jay.
- Prizes will be distributed following the giveaway either by Joyfully Jay or the person/organization donating the prize.
- All book prizes are in electronic format unless otherwise specified.
- By entering you are agreeing to hold Joyfully Jay harmless if the prize or giveaway in some way negatively impacts the winner.
- Readers may only enter once for each contest. Duplicate entries for the same giveaway will be ignored. In the event of technical problems with the blog during the contest, every effort will be made to extend the contest deadline to allow for additional entries.
- Void where prohibited by law.