Hello everyone! Today we are wrapping up the the final of our Reading Challenge Month with our Judge a Book By Its Cover Week. I can’t believe it is all almost over already! This month always seems to go so quickly! I have had such a wonderful time, I am sorry to see things ending!
As always, you can play along in two ways. First off, you can leave a comment on any of this week’s challenge week reviews and earn one entry point for each. And second, if you read along with your own challenge book, you can tell us all about it by leaving a mini review in the comments of this post and earn 10 contest entries. So if you comment on all the posts and do a mini-review, you can earn mega entries!
We have another fabulous prize this week, this time sponsored by Interlude Press.
Interlude has donated a great prize pack for one lucky winner, including a signed, print copy of Not Your Villian, and e-book copies of some of their award winning books!
Not Your Villain (Sidekick Squad #2), advance reader copy signed by author C.B. Lee
- Idlewild by Jude Sierra (Kirkus Best Books of 2016)
- Luchador by Erin Finnegan (Publishers Weekly Best Books of 2016; Foreword INDIES Book of the Year, Gold: Romance; finalist: LGBT, Multicultural)
- Into the Blue by Pene Henson (Lambda Literary Award, Gay Romance; Foreword INDIES finalist: Romance)
- Hold By Rachel Davidson Leigh (Tofte-Wright Children’s Literature Award)
- In the Present Tense by Carrie Pack (Foreword INDIES Bronze, Science Fiction; finalist: LGBT
- Sweet by Alysia Constantine (Foreword INDIES Honorable mention, LGBT; finalist: Romance)
- Not Your Sidekick by C.B. Lee (Lambda Literary Award finalist)
- Sideshow by Amy Stilgenbauer (Foreword INDIES, LGBT)
- The King & the Criminal by Charlotte Ashe (Foreword INDIES, Fantasy, LGBT)
- Black Dust by Lynn Charles (Foreword INDIES, Romance)
And remember all entries throughout the month qualify you for the grand prize sponsored by Dreamspinner Press. They are giving away a Kindle Fire loaded with some great releases!
Ok, here are details for entering:
- All the contest details and rules are in this post or at least linked from here
- This week’s deadline to leave comments on our reviews, or your mini review of your own book here on this post, is Saturday, September 30th at 11:59 pm ET. All entries will also carry over for the grand prize at the end of the month.
- In case you missed any, here are the books we reviewed this week for the Judge a Book By Its Cover Challenge. Comment on each for chances to win!
- If you read along your own challenge book this week, leave your mini review here on this wrap up post.
Thank you so much to everyone who has been participating all week (and all month)! Don’t forget to leave your comments and your mini reviews for a chance to win!