You guys can play along with this event in two ways. First off, you can leave a comment on any of this week’s challenge week reviews and earn one entry point for each. And second, if you read along with your own challenge book, you can tell us all about it by leaving a mini review in the comments of this post and earn 10 contest entries. So if you comment on all the posts and do a mini-review, you can earn mega entries!
This week’s fabulous prize is sponsored by Riptide Publishing!
Riptide is donating paperback, advanced copies of a selection of their books, which will be awarded before they are even released! (In the event of an international winner, you will still receive copies of the books, but they will be in ebook format once the books come out)
- Five Dares by Eli Easton
- Foxglove Copse by Alex Beecroft
- The Love Song of Sawyer Bell by Avon Gale
- Kill Game by Cordelia Kingsbrige
- Read My Mind by Kelly Haworth
- Operation Green Card by GB Gordon
- Life on Pause by Erin McLellan
- Suspicious Behavior by LA Witt and Cari Z
And remember all entries throughout the month qualify you for the grand prize sponsored by Dreamspinner Press. They are giving away a Kindle Fire loaded with some great releases!
Ok, here are all the details:
- All the contest details and rules are in this post or at least linked from here
- This week’s deadline to leave comments on our reviews, or your mini review of your own book here on this post, is Saturday, September 16th at 11:59 pm ET. All entries will also carry over for the grand prize at the end of the month.
- In case you missed any, here are the books we reviewed this week for the New To Me Author Challenge. Comment on each for chances to win!
- The Quarterback by Mackenzie Blair
- Stalking Buffalo Bill by J.Leigh Bailey
- Firefly by R.W. Clinger
- Three Days in Jackass Flats by Rhae Camdyn
- Cinnamon Eyes by Nell Iris
- Burn the Sky by Jaye McKenna
- Earning His Trust by Alicia Nordwell
- Queen Called Bitch by Waldell Abraham Goode
- Strong Enough by Melanie Harlow and David Romanoff
- My Life as a Myth by Huston Piner
- If you read along your own challenge book this week, leave your mini review here on this wrap up post.
Thank you so much to everyone who has been participating all week (and all month)! Don’t forget to leave your comments and your mini reviews for a chance to win!