Hi everyone! I can’t believe we are entering our final week of this year’s Reading Challenge Month! It always seems to go so fast! If you want more details on the event itself, including specifics on how to enter to win some amazing prizes, check out the kick off post.
This week is Judge a Book By Its Cover Week! For this challenge, we are reading books that we chose because we love the cover. This is another challenge voted in by our readers and I am really excited for it. I love good cover art and for me at least, a gorgeous cover can really make me pick up a book. So I am looking forward to seeing what everyone chooses and finding out whether the insides live up to the outsides!
We have another fabulous prize this week, this time sponsored by Interlude Press.
Not Your Villain (Sidekick Squad #2), advance reader copy signed by author C.B. Lee
- Idlewild by Jude Sierra (Kirkus Best Books of 2016)
- Luchador by Erin Finnegan (Publishers Weekly Best Books of 2016; Foreword INDIES Book of the Year, Gold: Romance; finalist: LGBT, Multicultural)
- Into the Blue by Pene Henson (Lambda Literary Award, Gay Romance; Foreword INDIES finalist: Romance)
- Hold By Rachel Davidson Leigh (Tofte-Wright Children’s Literature Award)
- In the Present Tense by Carrie Pack (Foreword INDIES Bronze, Science Fiction; finalist: LGBT
- Sweet by Alysia Constantine (Foreword INDIES Honorable mention, LGBT; finalist: Romance)
- Not Your Sidekick by C.B. Lee (Lambda Literary Award finalist)
- Sideshow by Amy Stilgenbauer (Foreword INDIES, LGBT)
- The King & the Criminal by Charlotte Ashe (Foreword INDIES, Fantasy, LGBT)
- Black Dust by Lynn Charles (Foreword INDIES, Romance)
And remember all entries throughout the month qualify you for the grand prize sponsored by Dreamspinner Press. They are giving away a Kindle Fire loaded with some great releases!
What We Are Reading
Here is what we are reviewing this week for the challenge:
- Depth of Field by Riley Hart
- Captive by Jex Lane
- Antisocial by Heidi Culllinan
- Welcome to Crash by Lina Langley
- Circle by Garrett Leigh
- That Doesn’t Belong Here by Dan Ackerman
- Heir of Locksley by N.B. Nixon
- Match Day by Mercy Celeste
Be sure to check out these reviews and to leave comments on the post for entries. Plus, read along with us and share a mini review on Friday to earn even more entries!
Thanks! And have a great week!