Hi everyone! We had an excellent start to our third annual Reading Challenge Month with TBR Pile Week. Now we are moving on to week 2 with New To Me Author Week! If you want more details on the event itself, including specifics on how to enter to win some amazing prizes, check out the kick off post.
This week we will be reading books by authors we have never read. I know for some of us (myself included), we tend to grab our favorite authors time and again, so this is a chance to check out someone new. And maybe we will find some new favorites!
This week is sponsored by Riptide Publishing. They are giving away an amazing prize!
Riptide is donating paperback, advanced copies of a selection of their books, which will be awarded before they are even released! (in the event of an international winner, you will still receive copies of the books, but they will be in ebook format once the books come out)
- Five Dares by Eli Easton
- Foxglove Copse by Alex Beecroft
- The Love Song of Sawyer Bell by Avon Gale
- Kill Game by Cordelia Kingsbrige
- Read My Mind by Kelly Haworth
- Operation Green Card by GB Gordon
- Life on Pause by Erin McLellan
- Suspicious Behavior by LA Witt and Cari Z
And remember all entries throughout the month qualify you for the grand prize sponsored by Dreamspinner Press. They are giving away a Kindle Fire loaded with some great releases!
Here is what we are reviewing this week for the challenge:
- The Quarterback by Mackenzie Blair
- Stalking Buffalo Bill by J.Leigh Bailey
- Firefly by R.W. Clinger
- Three Days in Jackass Flats by Rhae Camdyn
- Cinnamon Eyes by Nell Iris
- Burn the Sky by Jaye McKenna
- Earning His Trust by Alicia Nordwell
- Queen Called Bitch by Waldell Abraham Goode
- Strong Enough by Melanie Harlow and David Romanoff
- My Life as a Myth by Huston Piner
Be sure to check out these reviews and to leave comments on the post for entries. Plus, read along with us and share a mini review on Friday to earn even more entries!