Hi gang! I hope you all had a wonderful week!
This week I’ve been in the lull between Reading Challenge Month and the start of GRL. I should be relaxed, but things are insane as always!
Just a quick note that last weekend I opened up the 2018 Advertising Calendar. I had a great response and the Tier 1 ads sold out for the year almost right away. I do have some limited Tier 2 and 3 spots left, as well as regular ads. And for folks with end of year books, I have some 2017 regular spots as well. If you are interested in more details or want to book, just shoot me an email and we can talk details.
Ok, here is what we have planned for this week…
- Review: Finding Home by Garrett Leigh (Kirsty)
- Review: Night Drop by Marshall Thornton (Michelle)
- Audiobook Review: Pent Up by Damon Suede (Veronica)
- Review: His Convenient Husband by Robin Covington (Jay)
- Guest Post and Giveaway: Not Your Villain by C.B. Lee
- Review: Blood on the Ice by Kateriena Knights (Elizabeth)
- Review: The Promise of Hope Shelter by Sarah Hadley Brook (Kenna)
- Review: The Hanged Man’s Hero by Summer Devon (Sue)
- Review: Model Exposure by Lissa Kasey (Jay)
- Guest Post: His Convenient Husband by Robin Covington
- Review: The Dented Crown by J.V. Speyer (Kris)
- Review: Year One by Amy Tasukda (Camille)
- Review: Jig and Reels by Leigh M. Lorien (Michelle)
- Guest Post: Bold & Beautiful by Elizabeth Varlet
- Guest Post: Leaning Into Touch by Lane Hayes
- Review: His Treasure Hunting Billionaire by Vanessa Mulbury (Kenna)
- Review: A World Apart by Mel Gough (Kirsty)
- Review: Torin by Lance Withton (Michelle)
- Audiobook Review: Mystery of Nevermore by C.S. Poe (Jay)
- Review: Meant to Be by Terry O’Reilly (Kris)
- Review: The Keeper by Kiernan Kelly (Sammy)
- Audiobook Review: Best New Artist by B.A. Tortuga (Michelle)
- Guest Post with Tempeste O’Riley
And that should do it for this week!