Hi everyone! I hope you all had a great week!
Things have been crazy for me as I am leaving tomorrow for the GayRomLit Retreat (aka GRL). So I have spent the week trying to prepare, both on the personal end and the blog end, for being away for the week. Right now I am mired in laundry, packing, and trying to get as many carpools arranged as possible so my incredibly supportive hubby doesn’t have too much to deal with while I am gone!
As always, I will be posting about my various adventures through social media. I try to do recaps on my FB page, as well as post pictures on Twitter and Instagram. So be sure to follow me there if you want to keep up with all the hijinks. I am all over the place at GRL, between moderating panels, running the Newbie Meet and Greet, and doing blogger stuff. This afternoon I’ll have a post with all the details about where I will be when, if you want to catch up with me at some point. At worst, grab the crazy redhead you see running around!
As usual, my amazing team has worked their butts off to get me reviews early so that you can still have a full slate of posts while I am away. Seriously you guys, please send them some love because they are so good with accommodating my at times crazy schedule and getting me things way ahead of time. So here is what we have planned while I am gone…
- Review: The Gentleman’s Muse by Summer Devon (Veronica)
- Review: The Supers by Sean Michael (Elizabeth)
- Review: Count the Shells by Charlie Cochrane (Sue)
- Guest Post and Giveaway: The Palisade Audiobook by Rosalind Abel
- Review: Full Disclosure by D.J. Jamison (Kenna)
- Review: The Past Comes Home by Siliva Violet (Kris)
- Audiobook Review: The Alpha King by Victoria Sue
- Guest Post and Giveaway: Count the Shells by Charlie Cochrane
- Review: When I First Met My King by Harper Fox (Jay)
- Audiobook Review: The Darkest Hour Before Dawn by Charlie Cochet (Kris)
- Review: Dream by Carole Cummings (Sue)
- Guest Post: The Great Divide by J. Scott Coatsworth
- Review: The Half Wolf by Jay Northcote (Jay)
- Audiobook Review: Wanted, a Gentleman by K.J. Charles (Sue)
- Review: Patrick’s Savior by Nic Starr (Kenna)
- Guest Post: Nocturne by Irene Preston and Liv Rancourt
- Audiobook Review: Again by Mary Calmes (Jay)
- Review: The Fireman’s Pole by Sue Brown (Sammy)
- Review: Honored Blood: Rebellion by K.J. Pack (Elizabeth)
- Guest Post: Mise en Death by Nikki Woolfolk
And that should do it for this week!