Today I am so pleased to welcome Rosalind Abel to Joyfully Jay. Rosalind has come to talk to us about the audio version of her book, The Garden (Lavender Shores book two). She has also brought along a book to give away! Please join me in giving her a big welcome!
I’m so thrilled to be here today. I love Joyfully Jay Reviews and am an avid audiobook addict, so it’s a perfect combination!
The Palisade, the first book in the Lavender Shore series, arrived in audio last month, and now it’s time for book two, The Garden. Once again, Kirt Graves does a perfect job in his narration, and I’m so pleased he’s agreed to read the first five books of the series. If you’re new to the Lavender Shores universe, rest assured that each book can be read (or listened to, in this case) as part of the series or as a stand alone, and that each installment will give you tons of romance, laughter, multiple rounds of ridiculously hot sex, and sparkly happily ever after.
The series is also available in ebook, paperback, and on Kindle Unlimited.
The Garden may or may not be live at this time. Audible gives us a three-week window and you never know when it may arrive. However, if it isn’t out in this moment, it should be in the next few days. In the meantime, you’ve now have an opportunity to catch up on book one!
I hope you enjoy chapter one of The Garden!
So much love to you, Rosalind Abel
Beautiful Gilbert Bryant designs jewelry for the rich and famous, and he made his escape from his gossipy little hometown of Lavender Shores. However, with so many friends and family, he keeps getting pulled back. When he attends his best friend’s engagement party, Gilbert can’t help but sample one of the new men in town. It’s just some innocent—or not so innocent—fun. Nothing that will even cross his mind once he gets back to his everyday life.
Walden Thompson dreamed about living in Lavender Shores since he visited as a child. He finally gets his chance, and he embraces the opportunity to start over, to become someone new. He leaves both hurts and dangerous habits in the past, where they belong. When Gilbert crosses his path, Walden gives in to his baser instincts. He can indulge in the carnal pleasures this once and still be okay.
Their few hours together haunt Gilbert, the two-hundred-mile buffer from home no longer shutting out the past or the sexy man he left behind. Walden is just beginning to recover from the smoldering encounter with Gilbert when they are thrust together once more. This time, neither of them can walk away, no matter how hard they try. But when their pasts crash into each other as surely as the magnetism that pulls them together, walking away may be the only option.
Amazon author page: http://amzn.to/2qoiuLC
Facebook Author page: http://bit.ly/2rH8C4o
Rosalind Abel Website: http://www.rosalindabel.com
Rosalind Abel Goodreads: http://bit.ly/2v6iuXI
Lavender Shores Website: http://www.lavendershores.com
Rosalind has brought a copy of any ebook in her Lavender Shores series to give away to one lucky reader. Just leave a comment at the end of the post to enter. The contest ends on Thursday, October 19th at 11:59 pm ET.
- By entering the giveaway, you’re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- Winners will be selected by random number. No purchase necessary to win. The number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
- If you win, you must respond to my email within 48 hours or another winner may be chosen. Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from Joyfully Jay.
- Winners may be announced on the blog following the contest. By entering the contest you are agreeing to allow your name to be posted and promoted as the contest winner by Joyfully Jay.
- Prizes will be distributed following the giveaway either by Joyfully Jay or the person/organization donating the prize.
- All book prizes are in electronic format unless otherwise specified.
- By entering you are agreeing to hold Joyfully Jay harmless if the prize or giveaway in some way negatively impacts the winner.
- Readers may only enter once for each contest. Duplicate entries for the same giveaway will be ignored. In the event of technical problems with the blog during the contest, every effort will be made to extend the contest deadline to allow for additional entries.
- Void where prohibited by law.