Today I am so pleased to welcome Elizabeth Varlet to Joyfully Jay. Elizabeth has come to talk to us about her latest release, Brave & Beautiful. She has also brought along a great giveaway. Please join me in giving her a big welcome!
Driver’s Top Five Travel Destinations
One of the main characters in Brave & Beautiful is Driver Ellis, he’s a bad boy biker and self proclaimed drifter. He never stays in the same place for long and is always looking for the next adventure. So who better to tell us where to visit?
Let’s start with the places Driver loved so much he got them tattooed on himself, shall we?
- Burning Man – In the scene where Driver explains his full sleeve tattoo to Tam, we find out he’s been to Burning Man several times.
- Sierra Nevada Mountains – When Driver first crossed this mountain range it made such an impact on him that he had them painted on his arm. I can understand why. Imagine driving through on a motorcycle.
- Mavericks, California – Being the dare-devil he is, Driver couldn’t go through California without risking his life in some epic waves.
- High Steel Bridge, Washington – Of course, Driver’s list wouldn’t be complete without this bridge. It’s a well known spot for adventure seekers.
- Broadway, New York City – As Driver comes to realize by the end of Brave & Beautiful, some of the best adventures are found close to home. The book opens in Driver’s friend’s bar near Broadway.
Now I want to know some of your favorite places to travel. Do you go on wild adventures, like Driver? Or are you more interested what’s nearby? Share some of you best travel stories below and be entered to win a free copy of Brave & Beautiful and a Sassy Swag Bag full of Sassy Boyz goodies.
As always, I adore you.
Sexy, seductive and hiding dark secrets, the Sassy Boyz return to the stage in Brave & Beautiful
There’s only one relationship that matters to Tameron “Tam” Kis—his love affair with dance. Life’s been pretty shitty, but dance got him through it and now he’s ready to focus on what he loves. He doesn’t have the bandwidth for any distractions—especially not his sexy, not-quite-straight new neighbor.
Driver Ellis doesn’t need anything but his bike and the open road. He wouldn’t trade his drifter lifestyle for anything…until his friend calls in a favor and Driver suddenly finds himself pet-sitting. Driver isn’t thrilled being stuck in one place, though things start to look up when he sets eyes on the gorgeous girl next door.
There’s just one problem… She isn’t a girl at all.
All it takes is one spontaneous dance to turn both Driver’s and Tam’s worlds upside down. They might not have been looking for love, but as things heat up between them, it’s clear life has very different plans.
This book is approximately 75,000 words
One-click with confidence. This title is part of the Carina Press Romance Promise: all the romance you’re looking for with an HEA/HFN. It’s a promise!
Elizabeth Varlet is a nerd at heart and spends way too many hours binging on episodes of her favorite television shows. If you love Doctor Who, Supernatural, Stargate, Star Trek, Sherlock, or Firefly you are already her best friend.
She started writing stories in high school and hasn’t stopped. Now, her characters like to get frisky under the covers – or the stars, they’re not picky. She’s a thirty-something, newly married, world-traveler who devours books like they were candy.
Elizabeth has brought a a free copy of Brave & Beautiful and a Sassy Swag Bag full of Sassy Boyz goodies to give away to three winners. Just leave a comment at the end of the post to enter. The contest ends on Tuesday, October 17th at 11:59 pm ET.
- By entering the giveaway, you’re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- Winners will be selected by random number. No purchase necessary to win. The number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
- If you win, you must respond to my email within 48 hours or another winner may be chosen. Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from Joyfully Jay.
- Winners may be announced on the blog following the contest. By entering the contest you are agreeing to allow your name to be posted and promoted as the contest winner by Joyfully Jay.
- Prizes will be distributed following the giveaway either by Joyfully Jay or the person/organization donating the prize.
- All book prizes are in electronic format unless otherwise specified.
- By entering you are agreeing to hold Joyfully Jay harmless if the prize or giveaway in some way negatively impacts the winner.
- Readers may only enter once for each contest. Duplicate entries for the same giveaway will be ignored. In the event of technical problems with the blog during the contest, every effort will be made to extend the contest deadline to allow for additional entries.
- Void where prohibited by law.