Hi gang! Well, our third annual Reading Challenge Month is officially over! I can’t believe how fast this month always flies by. We had four weeks of fun challenges and read lots of wonderful books. I especially enjoyed reading all your comments, as well as the fabulous reader mini reviews! So a huge thank you to all the readers who participated!
I also have to thank our incredible sponsors: Dreamspinner Press, Riptide Publishing, Interlude Press, and NineStar Press, as well as the huge group of self published authors. Without them we would never have had all the fabulous prizes for this event. And they were fabulous! We awarded 14 prizes, including books, gift cards, and a loaded kindle.
Congratulations to all our winners and thank you so much to everyone who took the time to comment and to share their reviews. Here is a recap of our winners!
- TBR Pile Week (sponsored by NineStar Press): Traveler, Theresea, Cyntia, and Angela
- New To Me Author Week (sponsored by Riptide Publishing): Karen C
- Self Published Book Week (sponsored by assorted self published authors): Cyntia, Carolyn, Jennifer, Sarah, Ana, Heather C, Susana
- Judge a Book By Its Cover Week (sponsored by Interlude Press): Carolyn
- Grand Prize (sponsored by Dreamspinner Press): Trix
If you want to check out all the details on the prizes, you can find them here.
Again, a huge thanks to everyone involved. And a special shout out to our fabulous reviewers who took on these challenges and did a great job sharing books with you all. I so appreciate everyone’s help in making this a big success and look forward to it again next year!