Things are busy here as we gear up for holiday season. I can’t believe how many holiday books are already out! So things are jumping as we try to figure out what we are going to review this season and keeping up with the holiday festivities.
Yesterday, I had a great day speaking at the Washington Romance Writers meeting. I participated on a panel with bloggers, reviewers, and a librarian where we talked about the relationship between authors and bloggers and ways they can work together. It was a lot of fun and I met some great fellow bloggers as well as some more of our local authors. As many of you know, I have no shortage of opinions, so I always love a chance to participate on a panel!
Ok, so busy week again. Here is what we have planned….
- Review: Tequila Sunrise by Layla Reyne (Jay)
- Favorite Books List: Roommate Stories
- Review: Year of the Cock by Shane Morton (Sue)
- Review: Heard by A.M. Arthur (Jay)
- Review: Blood Drop by Jacob Z. Flores (Kirsty)
- Guest Post with Anna Martin
- Review: Chilling with Max by Bonnie Dee (Kenna)
- Review: Breaking Free by A.T. Brennan (Michelle)
- Review: Late in the Day by Mary Calmes (Jay)
- Review: The Secret of the Sheikh’s Betrothed by Felicitas Ivey (Elizabeth)
- Review: Skin Hunger by Eli Lang (Michelle)
- Guest Post: His American Detective by Summer Devon
- Audiobook Review: Return to Zero by Isobel Starling (Kenna)
- Review: No Filter by Nora Phoenix (Jay)
- Audiobook Review: The Mystery of the Curiosities by C.S. Poe (Jay)
- Guest Post: Vampire Claus by Robert Winter
- Review: Skin by Christian Baines (Camille)
- Review: All or Nothing by Felice Stevens (Veronica)
- Review: Whiskey Kisses by Anna Martin (Sammy)
- Guest Post: By the Currawong’s Call by Welton B. Marsland
- Review: In Over Our Heads by CJane Elliott (Kenna)
- Review: Disease by Hans H. Hirschi (Kirsty)
- Review: Mended with Gold by A.L. Welch (Sue)
And that should do it for this week!