Hi everyone! I hope you all had a lovely week. And if you got some snow like I did, I hope that you enjoyed the weather. Personally, I am not a snow fan. At all! But I will admit, it does look pretty for about five minutes!
This week we continue full throttle as we are in the midst of holiday book season. You will notice over the next few weeks we are ramping up our reviews a bit as we try to get all the holiday stuff in. We also kicked off our Annual Favorites post last week with Kenna and Elizabeth‘s Best of 2017 posts, and look for more of those this week from Camille, Michelle, Veronica, and Kris. We also have our updated Favorite Holiday Books post on Monday!
Here is what else we have planned this week:
- Favorite Holiday Stories
- Camille’s Best of 2017
- Review: Wild Trail by A.M. Arthur (Jay)
- Review: Falling Together by Shae Connor (Kris)
- Guest Post: Relay by Layla Reyne
- Review: It Takes Two to Tumble by Cat Sebastian (Jay)
- Michelle’s Best of 2017
- Guest Post with J.A. Rock and Lisa Henry
- Review: Laugh Cry Repeat by John Inman (Sue)
- Review: Rinse by Emily Smith (Camille)
- Review: The Christmas Fling by Heidi Cullinan (Jay)
- Veronica’s Best of 2017
- Guest Post: Learning to Love audiobook with Derrick McClain
- Review: The Holly Groweth Green by Amy Rae Durreson (Michelle)
- Review: Wind and Stone by Jessica Payseur (Elizabeth)
- Review: Ballerina Dad by Amy Aislin (Kenna)
- Kris’ Best of 2017
- Review: Twelve Days of Randy by Heidi Cullinan
- Guest Post with N.R. Walker
- Review: Curses, Foiled Again by Sarah Trevor (Kirsty)
- Review: The Eighth Night by Caraway Carter (Camille)
- Review: Out for the Holidays by Cara Dee (Michelle)
- Review: Getting His Man by B.G. Thomas (Veronica)
- Review: The Gryphon King’s Consort by Jenn Burke (Kris)
- Review: Beloved Son by Carole Cummings (Sue)
- Cover Reveal and Giveaway: One Under by J.L. Merrow
- Review: Archangel’s Assassin by Barbara Elsborg (Sammy)
Have a great week, and enjoy!
Wow, lots of good stuff on the horizon! Thank you.