Today I am so pleased to welcome Keira Andrews to Joyfully Jay. Keira has come to talk to us about her latest release, The Winning Edge. She has also brought along copies to give away. Please join me in giving Keira a big welcome!
Thanks so much to Jay for having me here today to share the cover of my new figure skating romance, designed by Dar Albert. I think she captured Misha and Dev beautifully.
This novel is a new packaging of two novellas I published with Loose Id in 2014: Cold War and Holding the Edge. Now that I have the rights back, I’m re-releasing Dev and Misha’s story in one edition with a few minor tweaks. I’m a huge figure skating fan, and with the Winter Olympics coming in a few weeks, I’m super excited. I hope you enjoy this enemies-to-lovers romance!
Available exclusively at Amazon Thursday, Feb 8!
Can figure skating enemies find love off the ice?
After an explosive locker room confrontation with his Russian rival ends in the most intense sex of his life, American pairs skater Dev Avira is distracted to say the least. He’s worked for years to have a chance at Olympic gold, and he can’t let himself—or his partner—down. Playing cat and mouse with the steely and smoldering Mikhail Reznikov is the last thing he needs as he prepares for the biggest competition of his life, but they can’t keep their hands off each other as the Games approach.
Dev soon learns that beneath Mikhail’s arrogant and aloof exterior is Misha, a passionate man who warms Dev’s heart and scorches his bed. They’re both determined to win, but for Misha his freedom could be at stake if he and his partner take anything less than gold. Who will stand atop the podium? And can secret lovers from different worlds make a life together once the competition ends?
This gay sports romance from Keira Andrews features enemies to lovers, two alpha men, sequins, and of course a happy ending. Content previously published as novellas Cold War and Holding the Edge.
After writing for years yet never really finding the right inspiration, Keira discovered her voice in gay romance, which has become a passion. She writes contemporary, historical, paranormal, and fantasy fiction, and—although she loves delicious angst along the way—Keira firmly believes in happy endings. For as Oscar Wilde once said, “The good ended happily, and the bad unhappily. That is what fiction means.”
- Website: http://www.keiraandrews.com
- Newsletter: http://www.subscribepage.com/KAnewsletter
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/keiraandrews
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/keira.andrews.author
- Facebook Reader Group: http://bit.ly/2gpTQpc
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/keiraandrewsauthor/
- Goodreads: http://bit.ly/2k7kMj0
- Amazon Author Page: http://amzn.to/2jWUfCL
- BookBub: https://www.bookbub.com/authors/keira-andrews
Keira has brought two electronic copies of The Winning Edge to give away to Joyfully Jay readers. Just leave a comment at the end of the post to enter. The contest ends on Wednesday, January 31st at 11:59 pm ET.
- By entering the giveaway, you’re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- Winners will be selected by random number. No purchase necessary to win. The number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
- If you win, you must respond to my email within 48 hours or another winner may be chosen. Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from Joyfully Jay.
- Winners may be announced on the blog following the contest. By entering the contest you are agreeing to allow your name to be posted and promoted as the contest winner by Joyfully Jay.
- Prizes will be distributed following the giveaway either by Joyfully Jay or the person/organization donating the prize.
- All book prizes are in electronic format unless otherwise specified.
- By entering you are agreeing to hold Joyfully Jay harmless if the prize or giveaway in some way negatively impacts the winner.
- Readers may only enter once for each contest. Duplicate entries for the same giveaway will be ignored. In the event of technical problems with the blog during the contest, every effort will be made to extend the contest deadline to allow for additional entries.
- Void where prohibited by law.
I would love a chance to read this! Thanks!
Nice cover. And perfect timing with the Olympics right around the corner.
This is a beautiful cover. Nice job ? Would love to read Dev and Misha’s story again.
Sounds like an intriguing read. Thank you for the post and giveaway chance!
This sounds great! I love figure skating.
Thanks for the chance to win!
SWEET!!! Thank you for the chance to win. 🙂
Thank you for the chance. Sounds like a great book.
Sounds awesome. Can’t wait to read.
I can’t wait to read this.
Love figure skating…and the Olympics are coming!
I love Keira’s books!
This sounds great! I love skating and am super excited for the Olympics. Will be glued to my TV for the only sporting event that exists for me. ?
I would love to read this!
I will read every book Keira Andrews writes, I really love her books!
Congrats on your new release!!!
This looks really great! Here’s to wishing it a lot of success! Thank you for the opportunity to win =]
Lovely cover! Looks like a sweet story!
Sounds amazing! Would love the chance to read it
Beautiful cover and the story sounds quite interesting. Much success, Keira!
Beautiful cover. I would love to read
Sounds so great <3
Congrats on the re-release!
Thanks for the chance!
Men in tights…gliding over ice…with steel blades beneath them. How can it get any better? What a great gift for the new year, Keira. I’m hoping it will be as good as ‘The Next Competitor!’
Thanks for the giveaway chance, Keira
Thanks for the chance!!!
I really like the cover. Thanks for the chance to win!
Thanks for a chance to win — I love your books.
I’m so excited to read this!! Enemies to lovers is my favorite, and this sounds awesome.
Best wishes, Keira, on the re-release of these stories.
Sounds great – and I love everything by Keira Andrews!
It sounds lovely! Thanks for the chance!
I would love to read this. Beautiful cover! Thanks for the chance.
I just saw I, Tonya and got this craving for hot guys on ice (who am I kidding? I always have this craving) You always deliver!