I hope you all had a great week. Not much to report here. We are in the mid-winter sludgery at home. The girls just started a new semester, but it seems like the school year is racing by. Probably because I have a junior starting test taking and college prep and boy am I not ready to have her go!
On the blog front, we are keeping busy. I am preparing for being out of town at the end of the month, which means a lot of hustle from everyone (especially my amazing reviewers) to get everything sorted before I go. I am also hoping to have an announcement shortly about our annual Theme Week coming in April. I should have details for you all probably next week.
Ok, so before we get ahead of ourselves, here is what we have planned for this week:
- Review: Finders Keepers by N.R. Walker (Jay)
- Review: First Impressions by Jay Hogan (Michelle)
- Guest Post and Giveaway: Going Overboard by L.A. Witt
- Review: My Horrible Gay Dating Life by Dimitrius Jones (Camille)
- Review: An Actor’s Guide to Romance by Catherine Curzon and Eleanor Harkstead (Elizabeth)
- Review: Bobby Green by Amy Lane (Sue)
- Guest Post: Finders Keepers by N.R. Walker
- Review: Chasing Thunderbird by J. Leigh Bailey (Kenna)
- Review: On the Edge of Scandal by Tamsen Parker (Michelle)
- Review: Swan’s Revenge by Shira Anthony (Kris)
- Review: HeartOn by Amy Jo Cousins (Jay)
- Review: In the Name of Love by Edward Kendrick (Kirsty)
- Guest Post: The New Neighbor by Isabelle Peterson
- Review: La Vie en Bleu by A.M. Daily (Camille)
- Audiobook Review: Five Minutes Longer by Victoria Sue (Elizabeth)
- Review: Dead Man’s Tale by Riza Curtis (Kris)
- Cover Reveal and Excerpt: Whisper by Garrett Leigh
- Review: Contour by Meg Harding (Veronica)
- Review: The Limousine Voyager by Thomas Crawford (Sue)
- Review: Fire on the Ice by Tamsen Parker (Michelle)
- Review: The Summer of Us by Lily Morton (Jay)
- Review: Just Like That by Clare W. Barrow (Kenna)
- Guest Post: Transcending Phoenix by C.L. Etta
- Review: Worth His Salt by Ofelia Grand (Elizabeth)
- Review: And the Next Thing You Know by Chase Taylor Hackett (Sammy)
And that should do it for this week!
I remember that ramp up to college time. Sending good wishes to you, Jay, and also your daughter. Looks like a fine week ahead.