First off, this week we have our first ever movie review on Monday with a review for God’s Own Country. I also got a chance on Friday to see a screening of Something Like Summer, based on the book by Jay Bell, and I’ll be sharing my thoughts on that this week as well.
Also, I am heading out for a week in Florida beginning on Tuesday! I’ll be attending the Coastal Magic Convention for my third week as a Featured Blogger over the weekend. And I’m super excited because I’ll be bracketing the trip on either end with a trip to visit Joel Leslie and his husband, and along with Anna Martin, we will be spending some time at Disney. We are all four Disney junkies so I can’t wait to visit a couple of parks with them!
As always, our fabulous reviewers have been amazing in getting me their posts ahead of time so I can go away without too much blogging work to do. But to keep things from getting too insane, we will be keeping a relatively light schedule while I am gone. But don’t worry, we still lots of great reviews and guest posts planned.
And finally, if you want to keep up with my trip, both my time at Disney and at the conference, be sure you are following me on social media. I’ll be posting on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter with pictures and updates about all the happenings!
So here is what we have planned this week…
- Review: Wolf at the Door by Charlie Adhara (Jay)
- Movie Review: God’s Own Country (Jay)
- Guest Post and Giveaway: Joshua’s Rainbow by Victoria Sue
- Review: The Adventures of Dragos & Holmes by Lorena Cassidy (Camille)
- Audiobook Review: Point of No Return by N.R. Walker (Jay)
- Review: Life After Humanity by Gillian St. Kevern (Kirsty)
- Cover Reveal: Butterfly Assassin by Annabelle Jacobs
- Review: Loving Kit by L.M. Brown (Sue)
- Review: Pretty in Pink by Jay Northcote (Jay)
- Review: Dragons and Healers by Nina M. Schultz (Elizabeth)
- Guest Post: Snow and Ice Games series by Tamsen Parker
- Review: Beyond Black Belt by Emory C. Walters (Kris)
- Movie Review: Something Like Summer (Jay)
- Review: Love on a Battlefield by Posy Roberts (Michelle)
- Guest Post: September audiobook by Robert Winter
- Review: Daddy, Daddy and Me by Sean Michael (Veronica)
- Review: Teaching Ben by Shae Connor (Sammy)
- Guest Post and Giveaway: Captain Merric by Rebecca Cohen
- Review: Spanking the Boss by Hunter Frost (Michelle)
And that should do it for this week!