Today I am so pleased to welcome Lynn Michaels to Joyfully Jay. Lynn has come to talk to us about her latest release, Out of the Ocean. She has also brought along a tour-wide giveaway. Please join me in giving her a big welcome!
Prescott Vandenburton of the Vandenburton Enterprises dynasty based in Germany was released from a Bermuda hospital today after suffering from a grueling time lost at sea. Vandenburton was said to have suffered from severe dehydrations but was otherwise healthy. He was found floating in the Atlantic miles from the Bermuda isles. Vandenburton was accompanied by another man from a fishing vessel out of New Jersey, USA. Both men are expected to make a full recovery.
When asked about his ordeal, Vandenburton simply said, “I’m glad it’s over. I just want to go home.” He also indicated that another sailing trip in the Atlantic was not out of the question. “Sailing is in my blood. One freak storm won’t stop me from going out.”
The storm that hit Vandenburton’s yacht as well as the US fishing vessel, was an unusual weather phenomenon creeping up along the edge of the Gulf Steam. The unusual cold blast coming from the north hit the warmer air from the Gulf Stream, creating a massive storm front that crossed the Atlantic. Both vessels were allegedly sailing north of the storm front, precisely positioned to be caught up in the storm and were both destroyed. Surviving either wreckage was a miracle.
Shipwrecked, fighting for their lives, and finding unexpected love.
Cal Bigsby spent his life working the fishing boats and ignoring who he really is and what he needs to be happy.
Prescott ‘Scott’ Vandenburton is being primed to take over Daddy’s company, but he craves a life of his own. His only escape is sailing his yacht.
When a freak storm hits, both are forced to think about life from a whole new perspective.
Lynn Michaels lives and writes in Tampa, Florida where the sun is hot and the Sangria is cold. Lynn is the newest addition to Rubicon Fiction, and she loves reading and writing about hot men in love. She writes paranormal and contemporary MM Romance.
Lynn has brought a tourwide. Just follow the Rafflecopter below to enter.
- By entering the giveaway, you’re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- By entering you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions set out by Rafflecopter for entries.
- Winners may be announced on the blog following the contest. By entering the contest you are agreeing to allow your name to be posted and promoted as the contest winner by Joyfully Jay.
- Prizes will be distributed following the giveaway either by Joyfully Jay or the person/organization donating the prize.
- By entering you are agreeing to hold Joyfully Jay harmless if the prize or giveaway in some way negatively impacts the winner.
- Void where prohibited by law.