Things finally seem to be turning a corner here weather wise. We are getting our first tiny peeks into spring, which seems way overdue for the end of April! But hopefully the weather will be nice for a while before we hit the heat of summer.
Yesterday I had a meet up with J.A. Rock in Woodstock, VA for the day. We randomly picked this little town to meet up years ago because it was about equidistant from where we both were, and we now go back there at least once a year. We joke that these poor folks must quake when they see us come to town! But it is a cute little town with a winery near by. We spent a lovely afternoon on the winery patio drinking wine and eating brownies!
Also, just a heads up that I added a new feature to the blog this week. It is a plug in that suggests recommended posts related to what you are reading. You will find it after the post, before the comments. I am still fine tuning it so I welcome any feedback. I can change the size of the images and the number of recommendations and a few other things. I can also pull out things that aren’t relevant as recommendations, like Winner posts or Coming This Week, so if you see things listed that don’t fit as post reccs, let me know and I can mark them so they don’t appear. The only thing I don’t seem to be able to do is control the accuracy of the recommendations, but so far it generally seems to be on track. Hope you all enjoy the new feature!
Ok, so here is what we have planned for this week:
- Review: Medley by Layla Reyne (Jay)
- Review: Corked by Brigham Vaughn (Michelle)
- Audiobook Review: The Master Will Appear by L.A. Witt (Jay)
- Audiobook Review: Red Fish, Dead Fish by Amy Lane (Veronica)
- Guest Post and Giveaway: Contraband Hearts by Alex Beecroft
- Review: Love in Spades by Charlie Cochet (Jay)
- Review: The California Dashwoods by Lisa Henry (Elizabeth)
- Guest Post: Life of Bliss by Erin McLellan
- Review: Stand by Your Manny by Amy Lane (Kenna)
- Review: The Wanderer by Rowan McAllister (Sue)
- Review: Robbie Riverton: Mail Order Bride by Eli Easton (Jay)
- Review: A Question of Honor by Matthew Angelo (Camille)
- Guest Post: The California Dashwoods by Lisa Henry
- Review: Astray by Elvira Bell (Sue)
- April Favorite Books
- April Favorite Covers
- Review: Set Ablaze by K.C. Burn (Elizabeth)
- Guest Post: Ice on Fire by G.R. Lyons
- Review: Machine Metal Magic by Hanna Dare (Kris)
- Review: Forged in Fire by Ari McKay (Sammy)
- Guest Post: Astray by Elvira Bell
- Guest Post: Exploration by Quinn Ward
- Review: A Love to Remember by Sarah Hadley Brook (Kirsty)
That should do it for this week. Thanks!