Hi guys! I am so excited to kick off our 2018 theme week with Paranormal Week! All week long we will be celebrating paranormal books with reviews and guest posts all focused on supernatural stories. We will be featuring witches, vampires, shifters, and more!
We also have a colossal giveaway that will open this afternoon and run all week. We have over 100 prizes and it is amazeballs! You can enter to win any of the prizes by leaving a comment on the giveaway post with your wish list. Please be sure to read the fine print on the post as there are a lot of details involved in managing a giveaway of this size.
So hope you join in the fun this week and get to enjoy some paranormal books with us!
- Review: Moon Illusion by Michelle Osgood (Jay)
- Review: Fake Boyfriend by Noah Harris and Troy Hunter (Kenna)
- Guest Post with Nora Phoenix
- Review: The Power of Love by Lina Langley and Sydney Blackburn (Kris)
- Review: The Darkling Hunters by Rhiannon Ayers (Michelle)
- Review: The Wolf’s Man Friday by Julia Talbot (Jay)
- Review: Rended Hearts by Riza Curtis (Elizabeth)
- Review: Spoiledby R. Phoenix and Morgan Noel (Michelle)
- Guest Post with Rayna Vause
- Review: The Star Host by F.T. Lukens (Sammy)
- Review: Kiss Me Forever by M.J. O’Shea (Sue)
- Guest Post with Christian Baines
- Review: End Street Detectives by R.J. Scott and Amber Kell (Kirsty)
- Review: Kelpie Blue by Mell Eight (Veronica)
- Review: Wolves of Black Pine by S.J. Himes (Michelle)
- Review: Bound for the Forest by Kay Berrisford (Camille)
- Guest Post with Silvia Violet
- Review: His To Hold by Jessie Pinkham (Elizabeth)
- Review: Ghosts and Ashes by F.T. Lukens (Sammy)
- Guest Post with Jenn Burke
- Review: A Demon for Midwinterby K.L. Noone (Kris)
- Review: A Wolf Saves Revel by Tamsin Baker (Kenna)
- Review: Love Times Five by Lily G. Blunt (Jay)
- Review: The Guardian by Mary Calmes (Sue)
- Guest Post with Kris T. Bethke
What fun! Thanks, Jay, for all the hard work that goes into an event such as this.