So today is a bit crazy as we are hosting both sides of the family for brunch this morning. But that is good because then I get some special time just with my kids and the hubby tonight before I head out to the Romantic Times convention tomorrow.
So RT! Woot! This will be my fifth year attending (holy cow!) and we are back in Nevada this year, this time in Reno. It seems like this year will be on the smaller side, which isn’t too surprising given Reno seems to be incredibly hard to get to. But I am really looking forward to catching up with folks from my romance family and meeting new readers, authors, and publishers. As always, I will be taking lots of pictures and also sharing recaps of events as much as possible. If you want to keep up with all the good stuff, be sure you are following me on assorted social media (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook) so you don’t miss out.
Also, just a reminder that if you subscribe to the blog via our Daily Digest, or if you are signed up for our periodic newsletter, you MUST re-consent to receive the mailings by May 25 if you want to continue getting them. This is the deadline for the new GDPR rules that we must follow and so if you don’t confirm your interest in staying on the list, legally I have to drop you after that point. Yesterday I did a big post with all the details and if you are a current subscriber to either newsletter, check your email for the link to re-consent and stay on board.
Ok, so this week. As aways when I travel, my team has been incredible about getting me reviews in advance so I can focus on the event and not spend all my time trying to get things ready to post. So to keep us all sane, we are taking it a bit slower than normal this week. But seriously, major thanks to my reviewers because they did an incredible amount of reading in a short tine to get you all these great reviews this week. And thanks to my guest posters for getting things done ahead of time as well. So here is what we have planned this week…
- Review: The Colors Between Us by Kate Hawthorne (Michelle)
- Guest Post: Robbie Riverton: Mail Order Bride by Eli Easton
- Review: The Glasshouse by Rosalind Abel (Kenna)
- Review: In Azgarth’s Shadow by Cassie Sweet (Elizabeth)
- Review: Sin and Tonic by Rhys Ford (Jay)
- Review: In the Desert by Elliot Joyce (Camille)
- Guest Post: On the Ice by Amy Aislin
- Review: The Luxorian Fugitive by J. Alan Veerkeep (Sue)
- Review: Alpha Heat by Leta Blake (Jay)
- Guest Post: Whisper by Garrett Leigh
- Review: Owned by the Sea by L.M. Somerton (Veronica)
- Review: Level Up by Annabeth Albert (Jay)
- Review: A Tiny Piece of Something Greater by Jude Sierra (Michelle)
- Guest Post: Lock Nut by J.L. Merrow
- Review: The Chartreuse Door by Lisa Gray (Kenna)