So this week has been a bit crazy as I am dealing with a weird case of vertigo. I woke up Wednesday morning and was bumping into walls trying to walk. Doctor says it is a viral form of vertigo, which means I just have to wait it out. Apparently it could be 7-14 days. Ugh. She gave me medicine to control the spinny and the queasy, but it is making me so sleepy I am barely functional. I am sleeping far more of the day than I am awake. But hopefully this will be a mild case and things will turn the corner shortly.
A couple of fun announcements. First off, I will once again be a Featured Blogger at the Coastal Magic Convention in February in Daytona. If you are looking for a low-key conference that features a variety of romance and urban fantasy authors/readers, Coastal Magic is a great event. Also, Daytona in February, people. I believe author announcements will be coming soon and registration should be opening in July. But if you want to check out more details, go to coastalmagicconvention.com and the dates are February 28-March 3.
Also, I am going to be a panelist at this year’s Baltimore Book Festival. I am really excited about this one as I will be participating with a bunch of local authors and other bloggers. BBF is held in downtown Baltimore at the Inner Harbor area, which is a great part of the city. It will be September 28-30 and there are events going on during all three days, including panels, vendors, and more. Plus it is baseball weekend and Baltimore Comic Con if you are looking to make a weekend out of it. It looks like the web site is still partly last year’s info, but if you want to check it out, go to http://baltimorebookfestival.com.
Ok, with that out of the way, here is what we have planned for this week:
- Review: The Necromancer’s Reckoning by S.J. Himes (Jay)
- Review: Out, Pride, and Prejudice by Megan Reddaway (Elizabeth)
- Guest Post: Running with Lions by Julian Winters
- Review: Love Comes After by Kate Hawthorne (Michelle)
- Review: Inside Darkness by Hudson Lin (Sue)
- May Favorite Books
- May Favorite Covers
- Review: Lover by T.M. Smith (Kris)
- Review: Home Skillet by Cate Ashwood and Sandra Damien (Kenna)
- Guest Post: Surviving Immortality by Alan Chin
- Audiobook Review: A Consumption of Magic by T.J. Klune (Jay)
- Review: A Touch of Magic by Isabelle Adler (Michelle)
- Review: The Curse: Origin of Vampires by Kethric Wilcox (Elizabeth)
- Review: Surviving Immortality by Alan Chin (Camille)
- Guest Post: Love Aggression by Cindy Sutherland
- Review: Running with Lions by Julian Winters
- Review: All the Broken Pieces by Rebecca Raine (Sue)
- Review: Summer Cowboy by R.W. Clinger (Kenna)
- Guest Post: Blood Bathory: Absence of the Sun by Ari McKay
- Review: Returning to the Land of the Morning Calm by Hans H. Hirschi (Kirsty)
- Review: Life of Bliss by Erin McLellan (Jay)
- Guest Post: Julien by Ella Frank
- Review: First Sight by Jordan Taylor (Sammy)
- Review: Twenty-two by S. Davidson (Michelle)
And that should do it for this week!