Today I am so pleased to welcome Tarian ps to Joyfully Jay. Tarian has come to share an excerpt from his latest release, That’s My Ethan. He has also brought along a copy to give away. Please join me in giving Tarian a big welcome!
This is our story, mine and Ethan’s.
It is our story about two gay men, (well, one gay and one bi), beating the false pretenses that gay men can’t know love at first sight, let alone stay together, happily ever after. They are all wrong.
I’m not a gay married man, I’m a happily married gay man.
And I am going to prove it.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
They met in college. Damir was a player in every sense of the word and proud of it– Ethan wanted nothing to do with the game; yet neither would deny the attraction they shared was too potent to resist. So what are two young men to do when the lines are too irresistible not to cross? A safeword.
It was a lifestyle structure that gave them the means to grow together, even as they struggled to understand it along the way. But what never wavered was who they’d set their goals to be with. Sometimes you just know. The challenge is making it possible.
All About Tarian
(well, some of him)
As a long-haired, rock n roller and outdoorsy kind of guy, Tarian is proof there is life after a lifetime of being dead to themselves. Now, he lives, treating every day like an adventure and always with a smirk on his face.
He revels proudly to live outside the box and never canoes the main stream. Even when writing, he figures there’s plenty of extraordinary talented authors out there already taking care of that waterway. So, he enjoys venturing off, creating stories in places so few go… getting ensnared in scenarios that don’t conform to the comfort zones of familiarity. It’s what makes writing a pleasure for him.
When asked, why do you write, he responds, “I wrote a story I’ve always wanted to read. In the end, oh the places we will go.”
“Suddenly you’re ripped into being Alive. And Life is Pain, and Life is Suffering, and Life is Horror, but by god you’re alive and it is oh so Spectacular.”
Tarian has brought a paperback copy of That’s My Ethan to give away to one lucky reader (US only). Just leave a comment at the end of the post to enter. The contest ends on Tuesday, July 3rd at 11:59 pm ET.
- By entering the giveaway, you’re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- Winners will be selected by random number. No purchase necessary to win. The number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
- If you win, you must respond to my email within 48 hours or another winner may be chosen. Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from Joyfully Jay.
- Winners may be announced on the blog following the contest. By entering the contest you are agreeing to allow your name to be posted and promoted as the contest winner by Joyfully Jay.
- Prizes will be distributed following the giveaway either by Joyfully Jay or the person/organization donating the prize.
- All book prizes are in electronic format unless otherwise specified.
- By entering you are agreeing to hold Joyfully Jay harmless if the prize or giveaway in some way negatively impacts the winner.
- Readers may only enter once for each contest. Duplicate entries for the same giveaway will be ignored. In the event of technical problems with the blog during the contest, every effort will be made to extend the contest deadline to allow for additional entries.
- Void where prohibited by law.