Things are pretty good here and summer is rolling along. Some of our team have been enjoying a little summer holiday, and I will be as well in August. So we are trying to keep things from being too crazy here while we enjoy a little vacation time. Hope you all are enjoying your summers (or winters for my southern hemisphere folks!).
Also, I’ll just throw out that while we don’t really celebrate this as an official “anniversary” like our wedding date, today is my 30th anniversary of my first kiss/date with my hubby (yes, we were really young — only 16). So tonight we are going out to dinner to celebrate at one of my favorite restaurants.
Here is what we have planned for this week…
- Review: The Edge by SJD Peterson (Jay)
- Review: Dry Run by Lolly Walter (Michelle)
- Guest Post and Giveaway: Fireworks and Stolen Kisses by Angel Martinez and Freddie McKay
- Audiobook Review: Staggered Cove Station by Elle Brownlee (Veronica)
- Review: A Fool and His Manny by Amy Lane (Kenna)
- Audiobook Review: Color of You by C.S. Poe (Michelle)
- Guest Post: Fallen for You by Jules Dee
- Review: A Trust to Follow by Diane Waters (Elizabeth)
- Review: Twice Bitten by Rayna Vause (Jay)
- Review: Personal Best by Sean Michael (Veronica)
- Excerpt and Giveaway: Double Dutch Courage by Helena Stone
- Review: Bad Moon Arising by C.L. Mustafic (Michelle)
- Review: Lost in Indigo by V.L. Locey (Jay)
- Review: Worth Waiting For by Wendy Qualls (Kenna)
- Excerpt and Giveaway: Love It Like You Stole It by Ki Brightly
- Review: Nobody Else’s by Nell Iris (Elizabeth)
- Review: BFF by K.C. Wells (Sammy)
- Review: Three Months to Forever by Hudson Lin (Sue)
- Guest Post: Susan Mac Nicol
- Review: Meik & Sebastian: Obsessed by Quin Perin (Michelle)
And that should do it for this week!