Hi gang! I hope you all are having a great week. I can’t believe we are halfway through summer break here! I will have two in high school come fall so the summer seems to be flying by. But very excited as our beach vacation is rapidly approaching and I can not wait. I have books I have been hoarding for a week of lying around on the sand!
Also, super exciting blog news! We are getting a redesign/refresh! I have been thinking for a while that I wanted to update the graphics and talked to some designers about making things a little more fresh and current. And of course, as with all projects, scope has expanded somewhat to also include some larger redesign of the underlying site structure as my theme (the underlying blog base) is getting out of date. Plus some other changes like larger post font, making the reading space wider, etc. I found a designer/developer who seems to really get my vision for the blog so I think it will be a good fit. Plus she is a romance reader! We are just getting started, but I’ll keep you all posted as we get further in the process.
And here what is we have planned for the week…
- Review: Risk Taker by Lily Morton (Jay)
- Audiobook Review: The Quarterback by Mackenzie Blair (Veronica)
- Favorite Book Lists: Geeky Heroes
- Guest Post: Cold Like Snow by Sita Bethel
- Review: Imperial Stout by Layla Reyne (Jay)
- Guest Post: Risk Taker by Lily Morton
- Review: Mages and Mechanisms by Devin Harness (Elizabeth)
- Review: Blyd and Pearce by Kim Fielding (Michelle)
- Review: Over and Over Again by Cole McCade (Jay)
- Review: Somebody’s Monster by Beau Van Dalen (Veronica)
- Guest Post with A.E. Wasp
- Review: What Happens at Bonded Beach by Penelope Peters (Kenna)
- Review: A Little Bit Like Desire by Brooke Blaine (Michelle)
- Guest Post with K.C. Wells
- Review: Hiding from Two by Morticia Knight (Elizabeth)
- Review: Serving Him by L.M. Somerton (Sue)
- Review: Alpha Unit One, New York by Chris T. Kat (Jay)
- Review: Night of the Living Manny by Julia Talbot (Sammy)
- Guest Post: Imperial Stout by Layla Reyne
- Review: Adam’s Trial by J.M. Wolf (Kenna)
That should do it for this week!