A few reminders… First off, our new Facebook group kicked off last week and so far we have over 150 members! The group is designed just to be a blog community spot on Facebook, so we are sharing links to our posts, as well as other blog information and romance land news there. We are also highlighting new releases on Tuesday and book sales/deals on Fridays. Everyone is welcome there (authors, readers, etc) and we hope it will be a fun, low key way to connect on Facebook. Here is the link if you want to join: The Joyful Jays.
Also, don’t forget that our Fourth Annual Reading Challenge Month kicks off next week! OMG, where has the summer gone! You can read all about the basics, as well as the prizes we have lined up so far, on this post. And for those of you curious what we are reading for the challenges, we will have that info posted later this afternoon, so keep your eyes open for that.
Last note, on Monday I will be appearing on Jeff and Will’s Big Gay Fiction Podcast. I am talking all about Reading Challenge Month, as well as books I am loving right now. So be sure to keep an eye out for that on Monday.
OK, so here is what we have planned for this week:
- Review: Private Charter by N.R. Walker (Jay)
- Review: Promises by Ruby Moore (Sue)
- Guest Post with Kate Hawthorne
- Review: Brave for You by Crystal Lacy (Kenna)
- Audiobook Review: The Wolf’s Man Friday by Julia Talbot (Elizabeth)
- Review: Few Good Fish by Amy Lane (Jay)
- Review: To See the Sun by Kelly Jensen (Kris)
- Guest Post: Only Colorado series with J.D. Chambers
- Review: Q*pid by Xavier Mayne (Michelle)
- Review: Dra’Kaedan’s Coven by Jessamyn Kingley (Elizabeth)
- Audiobook Review: Family Man by Heidi Cullinan and Marie Sexton (Jay)
- Review: Aftershock by Tanya Chris (Kris)
- Guest Post: Out in the Deep by Lane Hayes
- Audiobook Review: Stand by Your Manny by Amy Lane (Veronica)
- Review: Out in the Deep by Lane Hayes (Michelle)
- Review: Echo Campaign by Taylor Brooke (Elizabeth)
- Guest Post: Of Princes False and True by Eric Alan Westfall
- Guest Post: Burning Fall by E.J. Smythe
- Review: Cort–Unbreakable by Felice Stevens (Kenna)
- Review: What You Make it by A.M. Arthur (Sammy)
- Guest Post: Falling Into Love by Kris T. Bethke and Nell Iris
- Review: Denying Fate by C.C. Dado (Sue)
- Review: In Vito Veritas by Sydney Blackburn (Michelle)
And that should do it for this week!