Today I am so pleased to welcome Rick R. Reed to Joyfully Jay. Rick has come to talk to share an audio excerpt from latest release, Sky Full of Mysteries. He has also brought along a tour wide giveaway. Please join me in giving him a big welcome!
Here’s me, at home in southern California in my home office reading from my new book, Sky Full of Mysteries. Experience a very unusual alien abduction.
That’s the dilemma Cole Weston faces. Now happily married to Tommy D’Amico, he’s suddenly thrown into a surreal world when his first love, Rory Schneidmiller, unexpectedly reappears.
Where has Rory been all this time? What happened to him two decades ago, when a strange mass appeared in the night sky and lifted him into the heavens? Rory has no memory of those years. For him, it’s as though only a day or two has passed.
Rory still loves Cole with the passion unique to young first love. Cole has never forgotten Rory, yet Tommy has been his rock, by his side since Rory disappeared.
Cole is forced to choose between an idealized and passionate first love and the comfort of a long-term marriage. How can he decide? Who faces this kind of quandary, anyway? The answers might lie among the stars….
- Amazon paperback https://www.amazon.com/Sky-Full-Mysteries-Rick-Reed/dp/1641080086
- Amazon Kindle https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07G4WZVNV
- Dreamspinner Press paperback: https://www.dreamspinnerpress.com/books/sky-full-of-mysteries-by-rick-r-reed-9807-b
- Dreamspinner Press ebook: https://www.dreamspinnerpress.com/books/sky-full-of-mysteries-by-rick-r-reed-9808-b
Real Men. True Love.
Rick R. Reed draws inspiration from the lives of gay men to craft stories that quicken the heartbeat, engage emotions, and keep the pages turning. Although he dabbles in horror, dark suspense, and comedy, his attention always returns to the power of love. He’s the award-winning and bestselling author of more than fifty works of published fiction and is forever at work on yet another book. Lambda Literary has called him: “A writer that doesn’t disappoint…” You can find him at www.rickrreed.comor www.rickrreedreality.blogspot.com. Rick lives in Palm Springs, CA with his beloved husband.
FIND RICK ONLINE
- Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/rickrreedbooks
- Bookbub: https://www.bookbub.com/authors/rick-r-reed
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Rick has brought along a great giveaway. Just follow the Rafflecopter link to enter!
- By entering the giveaway, you’re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- By entering you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions set out by Rafflecopter for entries.
- Winners may be announced on the blog following the contest. By entering the contest you are agreeing to allow your name to be posted and promoted as the contest winner by Joyfully Jay.
- Prizes will be distributed following the giveaway either by Joyfully Jay or the person/organization donating the prize. In order to facilitate prize distribution, the winner name’s and email may be provided to a third party awarding the prize.
- By entering you are agreeing to hold Joyfully Jay harmless if the prize or giveaway in some way negatively impacts the winner.
- Void where prohibited by law.