Hi gang! I am super excited to announce the start of our new blog Facebook group, The Joyful Jays! This group will be a way to connect with other blog readers on Facebooks and to help us share blog posts and blog news more easily with readers. You can find it here.
As many of you know, Facebook has started some limits on what it let’s us share from our individual profiles, which is what I used to share post links and other blog news. So the group is designed to be a way that readers can find out more about what is going on via Facebook. I hope it will also become a nice community where users can chat about books, share news about new releases and sales, and more. With time, I have some expansion ideas for more fun and interaction, but we will start off with the basics.
So what can you find in the group?
- Links to all our blog posts (I’m hoping to get this automated but the apps are giving me fits so for now it is manual)
- News about blog events and other goings on — This will be another place to share blog news, similar to what I put in the Coming This Week post. I’ll be able to share more in real time there, so it will be a great way to keep up with the goings on here.
- New Release Tuesdays – On Tuesdays we will have a thread where folks can share information about new releases (either their own, or books they are excited about)
- Sales and Deal Fridays – On Fridays there will be a thread for book sales and deals
As always, there are lots of ways to keep up with what is going on with me and with the blog:
- Jay H. Jay – This is my personal profile so this is the place to chat and interact with me personally. As always this is mostly books, food, cats, family, and other random things that pop into my head. I’d love to chat with you all there!
- Joyfully Jay Reviews – This is the blog FB page and links to all posts are automatically published here. FB is stingy about what it shows readers from pages, so your best bet is to visit the page to be sure you don’t miss anything. But please LIKE the page and individual posts as often as possible. The more people like and share things, the more FB will show the posts to other readers. This is a HUGE help for me, so I greatly appreciate it.
- The Joyful Jays – Our new group where we will share blogs posts, news, and other fun stuff.
- Twitter: All blog posts are always published on Twitter in real time
- Instagram: Mostly food pics, I’ll be honest. And random other fun stuff.
- Daily Digest – Subscribe here to get an email with all the posts from that day. This is a GREAT way to keep up with what is going on.
Thanks guys! As I said, the group will evolve as it grows, but in the meantime, I hope you will stop by and join us!