Hi gang! I hope you all had a great week! And for my folks in the path of Hurricane Florence (or any of the bad weather in the Pacific), our thoughts are with you! I hope everyone is staying safe and dry!
We just wrapped up the second week of our Reading Challenge Month and have two more weeks to go! Today we kick off International Week, so keep your eyes out for information about that later today. As always, readers can play along by commenting on challenge posts or reading their own challenge books. There is a great prize this week, plus a grand prize at the end of the event. So jump on in!
Another reminder that we have a new blog Facebook group called The Joyful Jays. It is another place to chat about books, and we also share deals, new releases, and other information. The group is open to readers, authors, or anyone who is interested in chatting about books and romance. So we’d love to have you!
Last thing I’ll mention is that I’ll be participating as both a panelist and a moderator this year at the Baltimore Book Festival, September 28-30. It is huge, cross-genre event highlighting books and authors. I am working with the MD RWA chapter to moderate a panel on Friday on historical romance, and then on Sunday I’m participating in panels on Trends in Romanceland and the Author/Blogger Relationship. If you are in the area, definitely look into checking out the event because it seems awesome!
Ok, so here is what we have planned this week:
- Review: Saddle Up by A.M. Arthur (Jay)
- Review: Meet Me in Shanghai by Luca Domani (Elizabeth)
- Guest Post and Giveaway: The Academy by Quinn Anderson
- Audiobook Review: Redeeming Rafe by Sloane Kennedy (Michelle)
- Review: Burning Fall by E.J. Smyth (Kenna)
- Review: The Artist by Bonnie Dee (Jay)
- Guest Post: Professor Adorkable by Edie Danford
- Review: Shoulder Season by Jackie North (Veronica)
- Review: Latakia by J.F. Smith (Sue)
- Review: Calling Calling Calling Me by Natasha Washington (Michelle)
- Review: Made to Measure by Viva Gold (Veronica)
- Guest Post: Concierge Service by P.D. Singer
- Review: Dirty Mind by Roe Horvat
- Review: Would it Be Okay to Love You, Year Two by Amy Tasukada (Camille)
- Review: On Davis Row by N.R. Walker (Jay)
- Review: Glacier Gold by Crystel Green (Michelle)
- Guest Post: Counting series by Kelly Jensen
- Review: Rocking the Cowboy by Skylar M. Cates (Kenna)
- Review: The Chain of Their Sins by Anna Butler (Sue)
- Review: Lucky by Garrett Leigh (Michelle)
- Review: Dusk Parlor by S.A. Stovall (Kris)
- Guest Post: Buyer’s Remorse by D.J. Jamison
- Review: Merrick the Art Thief by Michelle Woody (Sammy)
That should do it for this week! And don’t forget to stop back later today for details on International Week!