As with every week, you guys can play along with this event in two ways. First off, you can leave a comment on any of this week’s challenge week reviews and earn one entry point for each. And second, if you read along with your own challenge book, you can tell us all about it by leaving a mini review in the comments of this post and earn 10 contest entries. So if you comment on all the posts and do a mini-review, you can earn mega entries!
This week’s fabulous prize is sponsored by some amazing authors! Six lucky winners will get a prize back of diverse books by some great authors! (You can check out the prize packs here)
And remember, all entries throughout the month qualify you for the grand prize sponsored by Dreamspinner Press. They are giving away a Kindle Fire loaded with some great releases, plus a 3-month subscription to their Dreamspun line!
Ok, before we get too far, some things you may need to know:
- All the contest details and rules are in this post or at least linked from here
- This week’s deadline to leave comments on our reviews, or your mini review of your own book here on this post, is Saturday, September 15th at 11:59 pm ET. All entries will also carry over for the grand prize at the end of the month.
- In case you missed any, here are the books we reviewed this week for the New-to-Me Author Challenge. Comment on each for chances to win!
- How to Be a Normal Person by T.J. Klune
- Only See You by J.D. Chambers
- Feel by A.M. Arthur
- Curl Around My Heart by Londra Laine
- Autoboyography by Christina Lauren
- Zombies Coming by Z. Allora
- Locked in Silence by Sloane Kennedy
- Face Your Fears by Bill Mathis
- Ace of Hearts by Feral Sephrain
- The River City Chronicles by J. Scott Coatsworth
- Shaking the Sugar Tree by Nick Wilgus
- If you read along your own challenge book this week, leave your mini review here on this wrap up post.
Thank you so much to everyone who has been participating all week (and all month)! Don’t forget to leave your comments and your mini reviews for a chance to win!